Woah, just read everyone's comments... I thought everyone would say they had an easy time, too :(

My situation was weird cos I didn't actually type my password. I forgot it and started panicking, so I instantly hit the 'Forgot password' button and got a temporary one sent to my email, so I entered it and everything worked.

I suggest you guys try that cos it seemed to work for me.

Good luck, all.

Forgot password? Where even is that option? :LOL:

We are talking about the muse fan code, not the ticketmaster password.

Woah, just read everyone's comments... I thought everyone would say they had an easy time, too :(

My situation was weird cos I didn't actually type my password. I forgot it and started panicking, so I instantly hit the 'Forgot password' button and got a temporary one sent to my email, so I entered it and everything worked.

Good luck, all.

Good luck, all.

You got a new presale password sent to your email?

OK. People who got tickets. What are you doing? Does it say tickets are available to buy for you? Cos I'm just getting this: ScreenShot2013-01-31at091305_zpsd4071d6c.png

My iPhone Safari browser shows this ^

My work computer has a different screen and it keeps saying my password is invalid.

I am so frustrated!

It says it's no more tickets avalible for this presale now..

actually i was getting the message all the way long, usually when tickets go sold out it allows you to select, and after the captcha verifying it turns you down. but i still get same message as if they never went online.

so, they never will?? at least for me!!! :LOL: (i laugh not to cry,,,)

actually i was getting the message all the way long, usually when tickets go sold out it allows you to select, and after the captcha verifying it turns you down. but i still get same message as if they never went online.)

And you are using the Muse fan presale, not the O2 one from yesterday, right?

Sorry, I rushed through reading everything so I didn't understand it was about the code... in that case, I have no idea why no one's codes work :wtf:

All I did was click 'Find tickets', chose 1 under 'Fan club' and chose the price, then entered my pre-sale code in the box next to it and searched. That can't be any different to what anyone else did.

V weird.

Archived