First three rows on Level 1 reserved for the VIP tickets, by the way - £500...

Although this does include champagne, canapes & a free bar, along with VIP pre/after party (presumably full of industry people)

Otherwise, £200 for unreserved Level 1 seats with a free bar.

Contact 020 7916 9276 for further details or email viptickets@warchild.org.uk

Yup, just found that out too... just a little bit tempting. But no :LOL:

Anybody out there with a spare ticket???

I was able to select one but when i was at the billing step, the site went like FORBIDDEN for me "you have no permission from your server". So I LOST MY TICKET.

Dunno how to explain how I'm feeling... I bet words cannot explain.

Btw ticketmaster.co.uk still is down for me. I'm not sure to have any other chance to try tomorrow!!!! Did it happen to any other of you too????

"Hey,

I saw that you were able to get pre-sale tickets on O2 (awesome) but I tried and failed : (

I signed up as a member but it was too late to get details on the Muse presale so I was hoping you could provide me with them?

Pretty please!

I’m really desperate to see them, hope you can help!

Thanks!"

WHAT DO WE RECKON FOLKS?!

"Hey,

I saw that you were able to get pre-sale tickets on O2 (awesome) but I tried and failed : (

I signed up as a member but it was too late to get details on the Muse presale so I was hoping you could provide me with them?

Pretty please!

I’m really desperate to see them, hope you can help!

Thanks!"

WHAT DO WE RECKON FOLKS?!

I had the same PM... instant lol no

First three rows on Level 1 reserved for the VIP tickets, by the way - £500...

Although this does include champagne, canapes & a free bar, along with VIP pre/after party (presumably full of industry people)

Otherwise, £200 for unreserved Level 1 seats with a free bar.

Contact 020 7916 9276 for further details or email viptickets@warchild.org.uk

pooops - that means even fewer tickets on sale to us plebs :(

pooops - that means even fewer tickets on sale to us plebs :(

'Fraid so, *but* more money for War Child which is the key aim of this gig, remember.

It's a sad fact that gigs like this are wonderful for the few that get tickets, but that they are by their very nature so limited.

That was me who sent that messgae, im not a tout or anything, didn't get lucky on the O2 presale and thought I'd try this route (someone has kindly offered their code)

You're not supposed to ask for codes, and frankly they're not supposed to give it out.

'Fraid so, *but* more money for War Child which is the key aim of this gig, remember.

It's a sad fact that gigs like this are wonderful for the few that get tickets, but that they are by their very nature so limited.

I don't begrudge the money going to charity at all. :) Just wish there were more ordinary tickets on sale or that I had more money! :LOL:

Mind you, I would rather pay £200 to War Child than to those scummy people on ebay who are re-selling the tickets for their own pockets. It seems so wrong to be re-selling a charity ticket.

You're not supposed to ask for codes, and frankly they're not supposed to give it out.

Sorry I didn't know, I understand its a bit cheeky hence I only asked people who had managed to get tickets today and you would be helping a massive fan. Didn't mean to offend anyone. :)

Sorry I didn't know, I understand its a bit cheeky hence I only asked people who had managed to get tickets today and you would be helping a massive fan. Didn't mean to offend anyone. :)

That's hard to know though, which is why you shouldn't ask or give out your presale codes. It's very suspicious when every time there's a presale we have loads of people registering on the day asking "where's my code/can I get a code".

That's hard to know though, which is why you shouldn't ask or give out your presale codes. It's very suspicious when every time there's a presale we have loads of people registering on the day asking "where's my code/can I get a code".

I totally get what you're saying, even if i dont get them tomorrow I still have the show at the Emirates to look forward to, especially as i support Arsenal!

This from TicketMaster, implying the un-sellability of the tickets. Assume this does mean wristbands, though they didn't do that last year, albeit for a less major act:

Please Note: Each original purchaser must provide the actual credit/debit card used for the purchase along with valid photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase and the name printed on your tickets, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event. The cardholder and their guest must both be present at the time of entry into the event and must be attending the event.

There will be no exceptions to the above, no name changes or letters of authorisation will be accepted under any circumstances.

There is a ticket limit of 2 tickets per person on this event. Any tickets booked over this limit will be subject to cancellation without notification.

No refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.

Archived