Ticketmaster (phone line) have said they are sold out, so why not change that as opposed to giving us false hope by saying its our passwords that are the problem.

There are two of us on the case and both didn't get the password page until about 20 past, despite being on the page and refreshing constantly from before the pre-sale started.

I've complained to the management before about the farce of people buying tickets and putting them straight on Ebay. Basically they said that the law says you cant resell sports tickets but until the law changes to include music, we are screwed.

I hope nobody buys them - the selfish money grabbing.......

I hope they are donating all the profits to charity - although somehow I doubt it!

Total farce! I give up - thats an hour of my life wasted!

Prob not gonna bother tomorrow either as that will be another half day leave.

Those who got tickets (and arent money grabbing .....on Ebay) - enjoy yourself!

Can you tell I'm peed off? Rant over :-)

I phoned TM at 9.25 when I had the same problem as everyone else on here. They said it was sold out. Like everyone else I was refreshing from 8.55 every few seconds and finally when I did get a booking page the code is not recognised. Clearly someone has screwed up but TM's line is 'sold out'

Who's saying it's sold out? Or is that people just assuming?

I rang the TERRIBLE customer service line and the woman I spoke to said that if we are getting the password message it's because they are sold out. However, we can continue to try in the hope more are released.

Nearly laughed when she said that - if I hadnt been so angry - just how long do they expect us to sit here and try?!?!? A pointless exercise!

I rang the TERRIBLE customer service line and the woman I spoke to said that if we are getting the password message it's because they are sold out. However, we can continue to try in the hope more are released.

Nearly laughed when she said that - if I hadnt been so angry - just how long do they expect us to sit here and try?!?!? A pointless exercise!

Well in this case, couldn't they simply say that it was sold out? Ridiculous.

Yeah because it makes COMPLETE sense to tell us our passwords aren't working when the tickets are sold out.

Disgraceful service!

omg.... and i cant stop thinking that i got one yesterday and my own internet connection screwed me off while paying..... i start to believe this is no gig for me lol...... never got these issues to buy a ticket.... just GOT IT or NOT GOT IT. but not all this shit...

seriously.... this is being awful to me!! so much time wasted and NERVE-CRACKING!!

another day to go... what will happen next?? i'm looking forward to discover....

Now getting Tickets are currently not available. I took half a half day off yesterday morning for the O2 presale, the other half of a half day off this morning. I've missed a training course I was supposed to be on, I won't be able to find anywhere close to work to park and now its raining. Oh and the shortbread has all gone. What a waste of time, thanks.:mad:

Ticketmaster have FINALLY changed it so no longer have the option to try - nice of them to take half an hour to do so

6 tickets on Ebay already.

Nobody bid for them please! It will only lead them to screw us over again and again!

I feel so let down, I started preparing at 8:30. And from 9:00 till now I STILL get told that my password isn't valid, yet some people say it's "sold out"... Gonna have to try again tomorrow and have another dose of disappointment :/

yes you could say that. perhaps i should have said muse fans from the museboard.. isnt that all that matters? :yesey:

No, because to think that you're somehow a better fan of a band simply because you post on a messageboard is arrogant and deluded.

No, because to think that you're somehow a better fan of a band simply because you post on a messageboard is arrogant and deluded.

ooh thankyou! :kiss:

of course not you wally. so was Muse arrogant when they offered the Shepherds Bush gig free to fans? im not 100% sure but i think it was all people from here that all went.

Ticketmaster have FINALLY changed it so no longer have the option to try - nice of them to take half an hour to do so

6 tickets on Ebay already.

Nobody bid for them please! It will only lead them to screw us over again and again!

Not for me, they haven't! I still get the page that asks me how many tickets I want, and what my password is, and then tells me to try again.

And, like I said before, who'd pay £600 to a toerag when they can pay £500 to War Child and have parties before/after and a free bar...?

I feel very fortunate to have got a couple this morning - refreshing from 855, page up at 9am and paid for a minute later. Just v lucky I guess (and I see as pay back for the RAH fiasco).

I can imagine there would have been a few hundred available this morning so all prob sold out to the lucky few who got on the page as it literally went live.

I dont think Muse management will have had anything to do with allocations or where they were sold - Warchild will have been in control of this (although I can imagine it would have been a lot worse through Seetickets)

of course not you wally. so was Muse arrogant when they offered the Shepherds Bush gig free to fans? im not 100% sure but i think it was all people from here that all went.

In 2006, social networking was still mostly up and coming so it wasn't as easy for pseudo-fans to catch a whiff and want to attend, so while the majority of people were from here, it would've been mostly a fans only gig because it wouldn't have been broadcasted everywhere that they were playing SBE. A 'fans only' gig like the one you mean is nigh on impossible these days with how easy it is to broadcast information out now. No matter what way Muse tried to make it fans only, it never will be because of it being passed on somehow. NME will post an article being all "MUSE TO PLAY SECRET FAN ONLY GIG" and therefore defeat the purpose.

It was a competition open to anyone.

Offering bonuses to people on the boards and website is one thing but making it exclusive to them seems overly restrictive. We have a thousand or so active members here - and Muse sell out gigs with 50000 of more capacity. Not to mention there's surely plenty of people here who are no longer fans too. Muse have no obligation to reward us on the board just because we like to discuss them online.

Archived