do you do torrents? you create a MB account, upload it to the tracker and after its uploaded you share your file while other download it.

I'm halfway there... Do I just copy my Announce URL on MB into the trackers part on uTorrent, then it'll be going?

Think I've done it right... Someone let me know please!

http://www.musebootlegs.com/?p=torrents&pid=10&action=details&tid=1344

ask in the bootlegs forum or over on the musebootlegs site. Did you find the original full stream had problems during Madness, about 2 minutes in? i think the stream was lost for a few seconds. (at that time in the bush i was laughing my socks off with pip, rooty and jackie)

It looks like you've done it all correct to me Tom!

I'm going to create a definitive DVD in the future with the Directors Cut + original stream filling up the missing gaps.

exactly what i was going to do but i got too much on. Have just done a DVD of the full stream with the gaps skipping during Madness

It looks like you've done it all correct to me Tom!

I'm going to create a definitive DVD in the future with the Directors Cut + original stream filling up the missing gaps.

Cool! I dunno where to find the lineage information, etc. for the description... Could anyone help? Thanks.

hey... was nice watching your videos Pip! it gives me the sense of being there again... 2 weeks later... looks like an eternity.... btw I got well the next day, but at the gig I was 38º flu! lol

but WAS WORTH!!! ;)

So it was you who gave me that fever! :fear:

hey... was nice watching your videos Pip! it gives me the sense of being there again... 2 weeks later... looks like an eternity.... btw I got well the next day, but at the gig I was 38º flu! lol

but WAS WORTH!!! ;)

Sorry you were still unwell for the gig, hope it didn't spoil it for you! :)

So it was you who gave me that fever! :fear:

yeah probably!!! LOL! I saw you were at the beginning of the queue, knew you for your hat :LOL::D I was one of firsts at the vip queue so yeah, we were near, quite probably I passed it to you :LOL: luckily I didn't pass it to Matt or Dom while having pics with them! that would have been a shame :D

Sorry you were still unwell for the gig, hope it didn't spoil it for you! :)

Sure I was feeling bad..... lol... at one point, at uprising, I was seeing stars I think, don't have much rememberings from the song.... :LOL:

btw from your videos I see you were standing at one of the "arms" so you saw the gig from Matt's side!!! I was sitting directly in front of Matt, 4th row (I was quite surprised as I thought £200 section started at row 3). Saw some sits empty on the "Matt's arm", but was in the middle of my row not feeling too well so I didn't give it a go... I regret it now :(

Sure I was feeling bad..... lol... at one point, at uprising, I was seeing stars I think, don't have much rememberings from the song.... :LOL:

btw from your videos I see you were standing at one of the "arms" so you saw the gig from Matt's side!!! I was sitting directly in front of Matt, 4th row (I was quite surprised as I thought £200 section started at row 3). Saw some sits empty on the "Matt's arm", but was in the middle of my row not feeling too well so I didn't give it a go... I regret it now :(

Yes, we were the very lively (and by the end of the gig, very drunk!) group of people jumping about, dancing and generally having an amazing time, you really couldn't have missed us :LOL::D

I doubt being a couple of rows nearer the front would have made much difference and at least you had a great view :)

I doubt being a couple of rows nearer the front would have made much difference and at least you had a great view :)

you're right, it wouldn't have made the difference. anyway the people in front of me didn't stand up until TIRO, so it was like having first row at the balcony actually lol!! :LOL:

it was one of the gigs of my life, i'm so glad i made the crazyness and went there. would do it again and again!! I just wish they are serious and do more gigs like this more often... looking forward to the emirates now!! :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived