I mostly go on my own. Who cares, it's Muse?! This is going to be worse that RAH's ticket-buying fiasco. I still don't know how I managed to get standing for that. Shep Bush has a stupidly low capacity, so my chances are slim :( Ahhh, this is gonna suck arse, but I'll def be fighting for tix, and then using every other channel available when I fail in the general sale, lol.

And I hate that I'm not an O2 user any more: priority people don't have much to worry about.

See you on Fri for the ticket nightmare :awesome:

I'm contemplating how sad it would be if i go on my own. Do i want to be that guy?

I got to gigs on my own all the time.

However I think I'll give this one a miss - intimate venue, yes, but £50 for a half-set and tickets on sale during important work experience. Maybe I'll get lucky closer to the date if I change my mind... assuming viagogo don't buy all the tickets again.

I'm contemplating how sad it would be if i go on my own. Do i want to be that guy?

Glad I wont be the only one! haha luckily musers are the best and very friendly surely someone will stand with me :LOL: Can't find anyone to go with me atm cause they can't afford it might as well go alone!

Should be good... kasabian did 10 songs, so I'd expect that we could get a setlist like the radio 2 gig a couple of months ago...

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kasabian/2010/shepherds-bush-empire-london-england-2bd7503e.html

Plus, there'll be big support too... Kas had Calvin Harris and La Roux, so 2013 would probably have the equal of that... Something like Labrinth and Rita Ora, haha.

Ahhh4@£U(£!! Presale!! :awesome: At least I stand two chances of trying for tickets. Please be as smooth as ticket-buying for the stadium shows (lol, no chance). I'll be back to panic on Thurs morning!

Edit: Well that's reassuring...

Please note that, due to the size of the venue, there are a VERY limited number of tickets available for this show. More tickets will be available in the general sale on Friday 1st February.

Probably only selling 100 tix on Thursday :LOL::( I really don't want to have to visit tout sites like Seatwave and Viagogo for tickets to this, but they're probably the only places that'll have them, lol.

Probably only selling 100 tix on Thursday :LOL::( I really don't want to have to visit tout sites like Seatwave and Viagogo for tickets to this, but they're probably the only places that'll have them, lol.

They are paperless tickets so I doubt they'll be that many if any of those sites for resell.

Of course I bought a ticket. :LOL:

I feel dirty though, not the usual excitement that follows buying a gig ticket. This is £60 (TicketFast the only ticket choice, really?) that I don't really have so if it's a shit set then I'm going to be pissed off. :LOL: I'm not one of these people who will be satisfied whatever just because I've seen them in a small venue... If it's a shit set then I'd have rather I had the money for the stadium shows.

Archived