Where abouts are people getting codes for the presale? I was a member prior to the announcement and have got nothing, also where will the presale take place on the website? Again I can't find anything? :p

The members area on the main site.

This from TicketMaster, implying the un-sellability of the tickets. Assume this does mean wristbands, though they didn't do that last year, albeit for a less major act:
Please Note: Each original purchaser must provide the actual credit/debit card used for the purchase along with valid photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase and the name printed on your tickets, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event. The cardholder and their guest must both be present at the time of entry into the event and must be attending the event.

There will be no exceptions to the above, no name changes or letters of authorisation will be accepted under any circumstances.

There is a ticket limit of 2 tickets per person on this event. Any tickets booked over this limit will be subject to cancellation without notification.

No refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.

Two points (see bold)

1) I have neither a passport or a driving license - will they not accept standard ID (CitizenCard)?

B) Guest?

Two points (see bold)

1) I have neither a passport or a driving license - will they not accept standard ID (CitizenCard)?

B) Guest?

I would take as many other forms of photo id that you have to cover yourself.

The guest would be the person who goes with you if you have bought 2 tickets. Only your own ticket is named so your 'guest' has to go in with you.

Grrr! Why would you not just buy a VIP ticket, save 35%, make more for War Child, and have a free bar...?

id rather do that.. if i was to spend that much.

but if i went in the gig with the reseller, after i got in id punch his lights out and grab my moneh back :LOL:

jk

This from TicketMaster, implying the un-sellability of the tickets. Assume this does mean wristbands, though they didn't do that last year, albeit for a less major act:

I think it means it's gonna be the same as Kasabian at Brixton... Your card was your ticket. You went up, put it in the machine, showed your ID, indicated your plus one, they let you in.

Is anyone else in the situation where they don't think that they can even try to buy a ticket for this? I have no license or current passport.

I hate touts as much as anyone, but this system is pretty unfair. I would kill to see this gig, but I don't want to be unable to get in if I did get a ticket.

Is anyone else in the situation where they don't think that they can even try to buy a ticket for this? I have no license or current passport.

I hate touts as much as anyone, but this system is pretty unfair. I would kill to see this gig, but I don't want to be unable to get in if I did get a ticket.

Is there nothing with your photo on it?

Why don't you contact the venue? This is by far the best way or the tickets will all be on ebay in seconds for several hundreds of £s.

Archived