Tried everything. Even tried writing it myself incase there were some weird escape characters hidden in it. No luck.

is that possible that presale tickets went all sold out yesterday to the o2 priority people? :S

It wouldn't mean the code doesn't work.

is that possible that presale tickets went all sold out yesterday to the o2 priority people? :S

I doubt it, they'd have been separate, small, allocations. Possibly no more than 100 tickets for each.

That was insanely easy! In fact, I'm suspicious as to why that was a piece of piss, haha! I thought I'd be locked in an endless ticket battle. And I got a standing tic, which is exactly what I wanted. CANNOT WAIT! :awesome:

Possibly because someone screwed up and only loaded some of the passwords into TM? Either way, disappointing for the rest of us who at least thought we had a fighting chance today.

Woah, just read everyone's comments... I thought everyone would say they had an easy time, too :(

My situation was weird cos I didn't actually type my password. I forgot it and started panicking, so I instantly hit the 'Forgot password' button and got a temporary one sent to my email, so I entered it and everything worked.

I suggest you guys try that cos it seemed to work for me.

Good luck, all.

Archived