How very frustrating. Got into work early to try and set myself up and get tickets and like most others passcode came up invalid :(

Am I the only one who never has a good experience using ticketmaster?

I'm not a fan either - never have a good experience with them. Not a fan of See either but at least their pre-sales work!

Sob sob

I wasn't asking for it, just so that someone could call them and see if they know what's going on?

Meh, long shot.

I know ;) but for all we know the problem is on Ticketmaster's side and they've failed to get the code working on their site, or have sent the Muse site the wrong codes, so let's just wait and see.

Ticketmaster's one job is to sell tickets. They have been doing this for at least a decade. How can they still be so amateurish and provide such a shoddy service?!

Because we are a captive audience/market. If tickets are only sold through one (official) route, then they know we (usually) have no choice. I prefer to use independents if poss, but sometimes only the big guys get the gigs, so we are stuffed. Dunno what the answer is...

What a shambles. They should sort this issue and then do another fan presale this afternoon so we can have all have a fair chance.

YES. :yesey:

excellent - I will do that, there were a couple yesterday within seconds of the tickets selling out. one ticket for £199!

Theres a pair on their now for £600!!! Obviously Muse fans as its only just gone on. The seller and their girlfriend have managed to get tickets so have one each to sell. How???

I don't suppose anyone from management looks at this forum - but just in case - here is a plea to do something about the fan priority ticketing fiasco that is seriously aggravating your fans.

It seems many of us have had the same problem that our personal muse fan codes are "not entered in our (ticket master) system". That is at 0900 on the dot, and every few seconds thereafter.

The system has failed us and our narrow window of opportunity passed. I guess you have a bit of experience in over demand; can you not find a better way? Or at least one that gives the illusion of working?

Oh, I see that it did work for some - it must have done - they are on eBay. Or is that just a leaky system :rolleyes:

Theres a pair on their now for £600!!! Obviously Muse fans as its only just gone on. The seller and their girlfriend have managed to get tickets so have one each to sell. How???

How can they call themselves 'fans'?. The band are donating their time for War Child, we are trying to buy LEGIT tickets with ALL the money going to War Child. Are they donating £500 of the £600 to War Child? Highly Unlikely. The charity / band management should be able to stop these people.

How can they call themselves 'fans'?. The band are donating their time for War Child, we are trying to buy LEGIT tickets with ALL the money going to War Child. Are they donating £500 of the £600 to War Child? Highly Unlikely. The charity / band management should be able to stop these people.

How are they managing to sell them on anyway? I thought the whole creditcard name plus named photo ID would stop that.

Oh wait, the buyer would come in as the seller's guest, wouldn't they? Duh. Still, that way of buying seems a bit risky...all you're getting is a promise that the seller will get you in. Pfft. Total ripoff ahoy...to poor/stupid stooge, and charity...

Archived