Well, that wasn't half as bad as I was expecting, or perhaps it's the fact that I don't really care about the quality of the music videos :chuckle: it's the music that counts!

It was weird and random but I liked it better than the madness one, at least it was more interesting and the band bits were nice

Part of my thinks it's an NME made video to justify the fact that they got the lyrics wrong in the first interview we got about T2L (remember?) where they said it was 'the seas have risen up' instead of 'policies have risen up' :LOL:

Well, that wasn't half as bad as I was expecting, or perhaps it's the fact that I don't really care about the quality of the music videos :chuckle: it's the music that counts!

It was weird and random but I liked it better than the madness one, at least it was more interesting and the band bits were nice

Part of my thinks it's an NME made video to justify the fact that they got the lyrics wrong in the first interview we got about T2L (remember?) where they said it was 'the seas have risen up' instead of 'policies have risen up' :LOL:

Mostly this (except the bit about it being better than the Madness video. I haven't seen this one yet so I can't comment).

It's easy to let NME go on that one because I think it's intended to sound like "policies" but also "our (or the or whatever) seas"

In the CD booklet it's "All the seas"

In the CD booklet it's "All the seas"

nope

it's policies in my cd+dvd thing

If someone could just cut out all the bits that aren't Muse performing and replace it with pretty much anything else, we'd have at least have a fairly decent performance-mixed-with-narrative video.

with scenes from Skyfall :awesome:

Surfing might have worked as a concept for Panic Station but Supremacy? No.

Having the goth teens may have worked if they led an uprising with their fiery swords but the video as they made it was... well, terrible. What concept did they have exactly?

[YT]
[/YT]

:LOL::LOL:

Kueller is hilarious as always ;)

:LOL:

Archived