Why are people trying to defend this video? it just sucks.

If they were short of time or whatever, it could have been only them playing.

No matter how bad something is, there will always be those who have a need to defend it.

Why are people trying to defend this video? it just sucks.

If they were short of time or whatever, it could have been only them playing.

Considering I'm the only one on this thread that didn't plainly say "this sucks", I assume this was aimed at me.

I wasn't defending the video as a video, I just tip my hat to an evident trolling/not giving a fuck moment. When you're as big as Muse, I guess you don't have to worry about a trainwreck video affecting your popularity (in UK/continental Europe), so why not go all out.

If this had been the Panic Station video, I would seriously question what is wrong with them, because the future popularity of PS seems really important in their apparent wish to break into the mainstream in America.

WHAT THE ACTUAL. they deserve some sort of prize for this. they definitely do. something like a "the most ridiculous, shit, horrific, ugly, lame-ass, whatthefuck is this jkshgfkesf video that ever was or will be" prize. un-fucking-believable.

making weird, partly funny videos like KoC is one thing, but this is just... I literally fell to the ground rolling up and down and screamingly laughing my ass off when I saw it. oh lord jeesus...

WHAT THE ACTUAL. they deserve some sort of prize for this. they definitely do. something like a "the most ridiculous, shit, horrific, ugly, lame-ass, whatthefuck is this jkshgfkesf video that ever was or will be" prize. un-fucking-believable.

Aren't you overreacting a bit much? :LOL:

It's not great but they've done worse imo.

I think this video was auto-compiled by Pandora music service. :stunned:

The only explanation I have for going this way: may they are trying to appeal to pre-teens? Assuming Twilight fans all grew up by now?

Or may be Ryder was asked for input?

Archived