Explorers is still the one that doesn't attract me at all. Last time I've listened to it was at my gig :$

Big Freeze may be one of the weaker, but I enjoy it. Mainly because of vocals and because I love U2 :chuckle:

Animals on the other hand is amazingly well done, but it's not among my favourites. I like it, but not to same extent as most of you guys

Both Chris songs have grown on me a lot comparing to the first listens.

Still get shivers from IS, thanks to rare listening to preserve the effect :p

And it's sad to admit, but I have clearly overlistened to PS. It has lost some of its magic for me. Try to avoid it these days to restore my PS obsession by the time it comes out as a single :chuckle:

I rarely find myself listening to Muse anymore, but there are far fewer tracks I really like on T2L

Well I don't listen to them nearly as much as I used to but I'm still finding myself going back to the new album and enjoying it. Even stuff that I don't listen to much I still could say I like, whereas most of TR I just don't care for anymore.

A bit of a tangent but I haven't really listened to a full Radiohead album in a long time. That surprises me.

Nowadays I only listen to Madness from T2L. But I have to do it every day.

Abso > BHAR > T2L > TR > OOS > Showbiz

now before you all jump on be because of the OOS, I listened to it too much a couple years ago. Now it's just extremely bland alternative rock to me. Soooo dull. Screenager is the only interesting song on it.

hmm. well, the album is still fucking great. my favs are Supremacy, Unsustainable, Survival and Explorers, in that order. but I still frequently listen to the other songs, as well. Big Freeze and Save me are the only two songs that don't get many listens.

oh, and Madness. well, that's still a crime against humanity.

It's all just kinda... alright, ish. I listen to it and think there should be higher highs and lower lows but it's all become a bit of a mishmash to me now.

I just want a cohesive album :(. I don't think OoS is necessarily Muse's best collection of individual songs, but it just hangs together so well whereas BH&R, TR and T2L are messy bunches of songs.

I lot of the songs on 2L work really well live, I saw them in Vancouver two days ago....even Madness....yes Madness, and Follow Me. WOW what a song. However, I just can't find myself listening to them daily.

I also feel Muse neglects the older fans. I know they want to promote the album more, but it just sucks that they only played Plug in Baby from OOS. A bunch of the new fans probably just think music is an electronic Rock Band.

Worst things on the album (for me)

-Matt's Bono impression on Big Freeze (which I otherwise like as a song)

-Matt's "dramatic" vocals on Follow me (and the whole of Follow me, really)

-track order, the end of the album has most of the weaker tracks

-the flatness of Save me; or more how it doesn't feel like a Muse song at all

-cheesiness of Explorers

I don't really have favourite moments on the album, just the tracks I enjoy most:

Madness, Animals, Supremacy (which I however don't like as much as I did in the beginning), Survival, Big Freeze, IS... surprisingly many.

Panic Station I'm ambivalent on, I do like it and get why people (really) like it, but it just doesn't appeal to me THAT much.

As a side note, it's quite impossible to enjoy Survival on a shitty stereo (read: on my car), it sounds irritating/cacophonic then - definitely needs a good sound system to sound good.

-cheesiness of Explorers

Yes

No :supersad:

Yes

No :supersad:

Yes

I still really like the album, but I don't listen to it that often. Not because I don't enjoy it, but because I just don't like over-playing any album. I can't imagine listening to it every day beyond the first week or so.

I still dislike Madness. It's really the only song I consistently skip.

Says the guy whose favourite song is Isolated System. :p:LOL:

Mine too. :phu: *hi-fives Fabri*

I have nothing against the Big Freeze part, but that's because I'm old and wish it was still the 80s, sometimes. I (incorrectly) remember them as a Golden Age of awesomeness, before life got difficult, and when things weren't taken so seriously.

Now I know why you think you're old, because you always tell yourself you are. :p I agree the '80s were awesome musically. You'd think I'd like Big Freeze more. :LOL: It's okay. It grew on me, but some parts make me cringe still.

Still listening to Supemacy, Panic Station, and Animals. Only listen to Madness when it's being played on the radio. Loving IS, and rarely listen to the rest. I can say I listen to Explorers, Big Freeze, Save Me, Liquid States, and Survival for only less than 10 times each ever since the album came out :$

And oh yes, listening to Survival brings back the Olympics memories :D

-cheesiness of Explorers

Yes

Yes

Yes

No (still too long)

It's no cheesier then anything else on the album.

Archived