The album doesn't lack oomph imo (yeah, Survival is clearly the beefiest track they've ever recorded :LOL:). Maybe just Liquid State could have been huge and it's a bit underwhelming

Also Animals, Wubwub breakdown, and parts of Supremacy. I love Survival's production because you can tell they just wanted to go all out with the over-the-top theatrics and it reflected in how huge they made it sound. With the other songs it felt like they had the same intention but didn't reflect it so much in post. Felt kind of flat for me which was pretty disappointing hearing the album after listening to the live versions which were fantastic.

Yes really.

Supremacy, Madness, Panic Station, Survival, Follow Me, Animals, Unsustainable, Isolated System

vs

Take a Bow, Supermassive, Map, City Of Delusion, Hoodoo, Knights of Cydonia.

I would have included Assassin but hey, :logic: decided to destroy it in the studio

T2L slightly edges out BH&R for me, I think.

I mean, could change, it's close.

However, I'm 100% certain I wasn't listening to TR nearly as much after it had been out this long. Had some of the songs in my playlist, but was NOT listening to the entire album.

I'm still listening to T2L all the way through, with minimal skipping.

I like T2L as much as OOS and BH&R. No real favorite between Absolution and TR, depends on the day.

Showbiz is definitely at the bottom. As much as I adore Showbiz and Muscle Museum, the bad songs are BAD and I can't stand Matt's voice in the album. I'm actually glad I didn't hear about Muse until 2001/02 cos there would be a chance I would hate them so much that I wouldn't even want to give them a 2nd opportunity :p

However, I'm 100% certain I wasn't listening to TR nearly as much after it had been out this long. Had some of the songs in my playlist, but was NOT listening to the entire album.

I'm still listening to T2L all the way through, with minimal skipping.

This.

I'm really not a fan of BH&R at all. I don't get how people rate it highly. There's a few potentially good songs on there, but the production of the album is so bad the songs just sound lifeless.

TaB and KoC should be epic but just sound dull and weak. Assassin could have been a monster but again, the production sucks the life out of it. Map is a good track but could have sounded a lot better than it does on record. Hoodoo and City of Delusion are about the only two that really came out sounding decent to me.

It's a shame because it could have been a great album but there's no energy or punch captured in the instruments and it's all compressed to shit.

The 2nd Law sounds a hell of a lot better and has a good group of songs on there, but also has quite a few weak tracks. It's a lot easier to listen to than BH though.

I'm really not a fan of BH&R at all. I don't get how people rate it highly. There's a few potentially good songs on there, but the production of the album is so bad the songs just sound lifeless.

TaB and KoC should be epic but just sound dull and weak. Assassin could have been a monster but again, the production sucks the life out of it. Map is a good track but could have sounded a lot better than it does on record. Hoodoo and City of Delusion are about the only two that really came out sounding decent to me.

It's a shame because it could have been a great album but there's no energy or punch captured in the instruments and it's all compressed to shit.

The 2nd Law sounds a hell of a lot better and has a good group of songs on there, but also has quite a few weak tracks. It's a lot easier to listen to than BH though.

I agree at most points (BH&R sounds horrible) but bad production =/= bad album (or bad songs).

The fact that BHaR has CoD on it makes it high up on my list. Also, BHaR has no skippers for me and I can't say that about any other Muse albums. Still not sure where T2L ranks.

Oh wait, forgot about Invincible. I TOTALLY skip that one. Soz, Hannah. :p

First I was like :noey:

Then I was like :yesey:

Archived