I keep reading those words and still have no idea what they mean

:LOL:

I'm not really good at production terms and all that but it just sounds murky and muffled. Like there's no subtlety between the layers of sound. Like on T2L you can hear most of the instruments super clearly. Try comparing Rich Costey's edit of MoTP and the album version, way clearer than the album's. People can shut me off though if what I'm saying is invalid.

Ohproductionhorror_zps04da4e62.jpg

It sounds the way it looks: like a giant brick

bUxb76V.png

Eeek.

I've been listening to The 2nd Law almost non stop since I bought it! Absolutely LOVE it, Supremacy, Madness, Panic Station and Survival are my favourites but I also love Explorers and Unsustainable. So far, I don't tire of hearing any of this album. I'm sure that may change at some point, but for now, I'm enjoying it. Live in October, it was amazing and I'm looking forward to hearing some of it at the two London shows in May :)

I skip Soldier's Poem, like all the time

It's short and sweet, I don't really see why I need to skip it. The only song I sometimes skip is Save Me. But I listen to my music on CD players, not computer so it's easier not to skip for me, if you get what I'm saying.

It's short and sweet, I don't really see why I need to skip it. The only song I sometimes skip is Save Me. But I listen to my music on CD players, not computer so it's easier not to skip for me, if you get what I'm saying.

I also skip Save Me all the time.. :chuckle: but yeah I see what you mean

I caved in a bought it and I actually am really enjoying it. 'Madness' put me off from wanting to buy it or bothering w it at all but I wanted to give it a chance. Glad I did and am really surprisingly enjoying the album. It's not the best thing ever but I'm liking it and better than The Resistance in my opinion.

About BH&R track, 'Soldiers Poem' I love that track. It sounds so beautiful. I can never skip it plus it's a short track anyway.

That's how I feel about IS. I won't listen to it in the car or any other casual circumstance.

Yeah for IS I feel I can only listen to it when I've got my good-quality headphones or speakers, otherwise I'm not doing it justice. It's also one of those songs that mustn't be listened to too often or it will lose it's magic (for me anyway).

Archived