Haha. I always skipped Invincible until I saw it live. Then it became :awesome: People whined all the time about the cheese but it was so prettay live :)

The one I tend to skip on BH&R is Soldier's Poem.

It's probably my favorite video, actually! But nah, I still skip it. Would be cool to see it live, though. You know, for the novelty. :chuckle:

Explorers is much better than some of the songs Fabri listens to on T2L.

I tend to skip Big Freeze (although it's growing on me), Liquid State, Save Me. I predict that one day I shall start skipping Survival too.

Funny that TR only really has 1 song I skip and it's Guiding Light (Resistance is occasionally skipped).

It's not that I don't like Soldier's Poem, but you kinda need to be in the mood for it. I rarely am lol

It's probably my favorite video, actually!
BH&R had the best videos. My all time fave is SMBH but Invincible's was so cool too. Apart from the terrible miming that is haha!

(least favourite being Exo-Politics).
But it's brilliant for a laugh! :LOL:

It's not that I don't like Soldier's Poem, but you kinda need to be in the mood for it. I rarely am lol

BH&R had the best videos. My all time fave is SMBH but Invincible's was so cool too. Apart from the terrible miming that is haha!

But it's brilliant for a laugh! :LOL:

I like Starlight's music video.

Exo-Politics I just found really boring (with the exception of the pre-chorus which is awesome)

Yes pls.

As long as Rich Costey doesn't take any decision.

Didn't Costey help out for T2L's production? I remember reading the booklet and it said that. Maybe it was the mixing. Can't remember.

To be honest I know people rip on Muse for having albums with no consistent style at all but the only album where it's really noticeable is The 2nd Law. It's noticeable on The Resistance but I think it's not too bad. Although it's possible I'm just comparing everything to T2L which would make every album seem consistent. I don't notice it too much on any other albums though. People say it about BH&R but I think it works well together.

I still can't hear anything wrong with BH&R :erm:

Then don't bother really. :LOL: It's just the production that could have been miles better. I still enjoy listening to BH&R. Honestly my ranking for Muse albums might look something like -

OoS

T2L

BH&R

Abso

--------

Showbiz and TR

Or something. Have not decided which I prefer between TR and Showbiz. I never really liked Abso as an album. Maybe it's the tracklist that kinda kills momentum from time to time. Like Hysteria -> Blackout. But the tracks themselves are brilliant.

Archived