The structure of this song is just absolutely perfect.

Big riff instrumental intro with pre-riff to start the song, then slight delay before the vocals come in with the strings, which are just so damn cool and atmospheric, then the verse is perfect length and the falsetto sets the return of the riff up so perfectly.

Then the solo comes in just at an early enough point in the song to carry it along, it's just never boring at all. Then the song finishes with the epic riff again. Perfect structure.

The structure of this song is just absolutely perfect.

Big riff instrumental intro with pre-riff to start the song, then slight delay before the vocals come in with the strings, which are just so damn cool and atmospheric, then the verse is perfect length and the falsetto sets the return of the riff up so perfectly.

Then the solo comes in just at an early enough point in the song to carry it along, it's just never boring at all. Then the song finishes with the epic riff again. Perfect structure.

HI5.

It's just so Muse. Just the right mix of heavy and melody; fucking spotty dog. If ever I had to send a time capsule to another Gemsy in a parallel universe and had to describe what kind of music I liked, I'd probably just send this song.

HI5.

It's just so Muse. Just the right mix of heavy and melody; fucking spotty dog. If ever I had to send a time capsule to another Gemsy in a parallel universe and had to describe what kind of music I liked, I'd probably just send this song.

:awesome:

So this weekend is when they're on SNL with Daniel Craig. What do you think the chances of them playing this live are?? I'm expecting Madness and Panic Station (they only get two songs) but if they're smart they'll play Supremacy. But this IS Muse we're talking about. Last time they chose Starlight after the obvious Uprising :rolleyes:

Archived