Does anyone think they'll release the original recorded version of this song as a b-side or something? Because I can't help thinking it could've been one of the album highlights without the remixed Nero part. Only my opinion but I believe it ruins it unfortunately, although I love the arpeggio parts that trickle through in the first half.

How do I get it in lossless audio, is it like that on the CD?

The quality on CD at least should be lossless. However, if you import the tracks to your computer via iTunes or something similar, it probably converts them to MP3. You can change it in the import settings, though. Depending on what media player you are using for music listening.

Bear in mind that for example iTunes and Windows Media Player can't play some lossless files, like FLAC. Also, iPods and iPhones can only play Apple's own lossless files.

Edit: I'm not really good at explaining these things, I know.

Totally off-topic, but I don't get how so many people are clueless about lossless audio files and such. Isn't it, like, common music knowledge or something?

The quality on CD at least should be lossless. However, if you import the tracks to your computer via iTunes or something similar, it probably converts them to MP3. You can change it in the import settings, though. Depending on what media player you are using for music listening.

Bear in mind that for example iTunes and Windows Media Player can't play some lossless files, like FLAC. Also, iPods and iPhones can only play Apple's own lossless files.

Edit: I'm not really good at explaining these things, I know.

Totally off-topic, but I don't get how so many people are clueless about lossless audio files and such. Isn't it, like, common music knowledge or something?

Thanks, thats very helpful :) and yeah, really i should know these things, i'm actually studying music technology at college! :D

I don't think CD's aren't lossless, as the CD format does have a bit of compression going on, where the FLAC Muse are giving us is directly from the mixing session.

Not really. Even if you know nothing but the most basic about audio files (like that they hold music) you can get by.

Archived