I was about to post that :LOL:

Can't wait, I like the other works they've done.

:LOL:

Yeah! I wonder how it's going to be. I mean the drop and all. Should be something exciting :awesome:

I also wonder if they'll include Nero in the video seeing that they helped them with the song hmm.

Awww.:( I had wondered. It sounds like he's fine now thankfully. It does make the lyrics make more sense, and yes, you are right adds to the poignancy. Which interview was that from?

Matt also said in an interview that Follow Me is going to be the next single.

PS Why does that quote say "originally posted by Matt"? :erm:

Sorry, I used the quote tags and wrote 'Matt' so it ended up saying 'posted by', lol. It was from the extended Xfm track-by-track interview, which you can still listen to here:

http://www.xfm.co.uk/artists/interviews/muse-on-the-2nd-law

Sorry, I used the quote tags and wrote 'Matt' so it ended up saying 'posted by', lol. It was from the extended Xfm track-by-track interview, which you can still listen to here:

http://www.xfm.co.uk/artists/interviews/muse-on-the-2nd-law

Okay, thanks. :)

I felt a bit emotional listening to this earlier, the beginning bit when Matt's voice is deep. I can just about remember the feeling of having a new baby. He appears to be a brilliant dad.

Not sure what Bing will think of the song in 13 or 14 years time though. :chuckle:

I will listen to the track by track interview, thanks. :)

I have to add that that track by track was brilliant. I loved listening to it so much.

Yup, I don't get how people can have such different feelings for the live version and the studio version when they're practically the same.

They're just making excuses. They probably love the studio version but are just afraid to admit it :chuckle:

Yup, I don't get how people can have such different feelings for the live version and the studio version when they're practically the same.

Live version is basically studio version + some guitar playing along. I agree that it's better, but the studio one is awesome already :chuckle:

The bass "drop" part on the second "follow me" is really the 'oh shit, this is awesome' moment, and it seems to have a little more power/force on the live version.

For me, it was the ONLY part of the song that was massively different for me when I heard the studio version, and the part that made me prefer the live one.

I find them both brilliant, though, and this is one of the tracks that I'd sort of written off, as I am not typically in to electronic music.

The live instrumentation makes a huge difference. They sound like a band still, and as beautiful as Matt's vocals are on recent albums, I much prefer to hear him a little more raw and unpolished. There's far more humanity to it.

Archived