Can people please stop acting like they've heard how the track sounded before Nero came along.

If it didn't sound like that then it's the biggest Nero rip-off I've ever heard then they got them in to polish the mimic off.

Or do you just not like Nero and want to downplay their work?

If it didn't sound like that then it's the biggest Nero rip-off I've ever heard then they got them in to polish the mimic off.

Or do you just not like Nero and want to downplay their work?

What?

1. I love Follow Me

2. I like everything I've heard from Nero

3. I don't think anyone here has any fucking idea what the song sounded like before Nero touched it, so therefore people should shut the fuck up about how it "sounded better before Nero came along"

1. I love Follow Me

2. I like everything I've heard from Nero

3. I don't think anyone here has any fucking idea what the song sounded like before Nero touched it, so therefore people should shut the fuck up about how it "sounded better before Nero came along"

1. I gathered

2. Good

3. I see, I thought you were saying we don't have a clue how much Nero did in this (which we don't literally, but it is really evident)

Songs About Jane is the best American pop rock album since the turn of the decade :mad:

I like that album. I'm not saying they are bad (well, they are now imo but it's not my point)

It just feels weird that she finds Follow Me "too poppy" and yet she doesn't find "too poppy" the works of Maroon 5 and McFly and Keane etc.

But to each his own

Maroon 5 have made at least two great albums.

The first two albums are good but the next few aren't so good. Adam Levine is a surprisingly good guitarist as well, he did a few solos when I saw them. Wouldn't dare see them again, too many screaming 12 year-olds.

And I meant turn of the millennium* in my previous post

I like that album. I'm not saying they are bad (well, they are now imo but it's not my point)

It just feels weird that she finds Follow Me "too poppy" and yet she doesn't find "too poppy" the works of Maroon 5 and McFly and Keane etc.

But to each his own

Sorry I meant to quote this

Wait, she likes McFly and Maroon 5 but hates Coldplay? :LOL:

I'm too tired for this shit today

I've relistened now and it's just getting bigger and better. I didn't expect to like the Nero production but it's the heart of the song (no Bing pun intended :p) When it drops... UNF! As I predicted, it's very different in studio. It's not got as much power live, apart from the vocal wailing from Chris/Matt at the end, which was amazing. I can't tell who it is on the studio version, though - is it all Matt or some Chris? Anyways, awesome! :D

Archived