2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Wow! Wow! The Roundhouse is really small! :eek: Never been to an intimate Muse gig before!

I wonder how on earth it will be possible to get tickets. :stunned:

Anyway very exciting! :D

I never kept up with the power station gig, I thought it was a movie or something. Is that no longer happening?

PS It looks like the tickets may only be available through the competition. Hmm I never ever win anything. Have entered though. At least it will be streamed. :)

If it was first come first served, early morning awakening might have been helpful for once! :chuckle:

"You have successfully entered the prizedraw. If you win a ticket for entry for two, you will be notified via email. If you don't win a ticket, you can still watch all the shows live or on demand. Click on the Live tab for more information."

I did think this might happen a while back. The 17th was kept free for a long time while that was the original release date, then filled not long after the T2L release was put back.

Fingers crossed as many fans can get tickets! But at least if you dont theres plenty of ways to watch via streaming :)

I realize you can't apply if you don't live in the UK but is there a way to still apply (this doesn't make any sense but surely somebody must understand what I mean)? Let's say I do and I just check off greater London, what would happen if I win?

It gets streamed live though :)

I am a bit concerned about the number of people who will try and enter from abroad and swamp the competition with entries for tickets they'll never be able to claim. I expect the T&Cs prevent this. They stipulate that we can request a list of names of all the winners...

Hooray another gig I won't get tickets to :LOL: Ah well, I have entered and have everything crossed already.

Live stream of the event as well. That's great - hope they show the whole thing.

I really wish they would give out individual tickets though - that way it would feel like there was more chance of winning one!

I don't think I've been to the Roundhouse before - anyone know if it was called something else many years ago? :$

Where does it mention a £20 donation? Also I think I may have forgotten to change my location from Greater London. Hope that doesn't matter. Looks like the draws will be weekly until the event. I wonder if they will inform the winners after each draw.

Where does it mention a £20 donation? Also I think I may have forgotten to change my location from Greater London. Hope that doesn't matter. Looks like the draws will be weekly until the event. I wonder if they will inform the winners after each draw.

Home counties may as well be :LOL:

Archived