2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Just found out i've won 2 tickets!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

I entered via the METRO newspaper as they were doing daily giveaways, and i won!

So happy because i'm not seeing them on their main tour!

HOLY SHIT I won tickets through the Metro too!!!

I honestly have never been this excited, a soon as I saw the email I ran downstairs and hugged my sister. xD

I had an email from Metro saying I won...I'm pretty :eek::D:happy:

Congrats! :party:

well yeah without my passport I wouldn't have it either :p But the idea of not having a passport or id card is strange to me.

I worry that if I bring my passport and it gets nicked then I am going to Paris 16 days later whereas a bank card, even if you have to use chip and pin to verify, can easily be replaced in a few days.

Guest Batman.

How do you enter through Metro? Everytime I try, it links to the facebook page, which only appears to let you enter for one select event each day :erm:

When the fuck is .mu going to tell us something about the competition?!?! I've entered through other sites etc but shouldn't they be telling us something by now? :( I'm really impatient, lol. Plus, now that some people have won tickets it's making me more anxious. And more tempted to make a reference about Survival lyrics in relation to 'I'm gonna win' tickets, lol :p.

Hmmmm....I have a different name on my passport to the one I got the tickets with (surname). Not quite sure how I'm going to get round that one...:stunned:

Well I suppose that depends on the reason your name has changed. If is because you have got married then I suppose you could bring your marriage certificate?

Congrats to all those who won in the Metro. :)

I didn't even see there was a competition there. Is it possible to post on this thread if there are other ways to try for tickets?

Well I suppose that depends on the reason your name has changed. If is because you have got married then I suppose you could bring your marriage certificate?

Congrats to all those who won in the Metro. :)

I didn't even see there was a competition there. Is it possible to post on this thread if there are other ways to try for tickets?

I think I have it sorted thanks :) Emailed the Roundhouse and checked if it's ok to bring passport and change of name deed poll thingy and apparently it is (will also be printing out that email to bring ;)) And it was for the opposite reason, not marriage :p

Just want to say best of luck to everyone else...looking forward to seeing loads of happy peeps posting on here to say they've won :D

I think I have it sorted thanks :) Emailed the Roundhouse and checked if it's ok to bring passport and change of name deed poll thingy and apparently it is (will also be printing out that email to bring ;)) And it was for the opposite reason, not marriage :p

Just want to say best of luck to everyone else...looking forward to seeing loads of happy peeps posting on here to say they've won :D

Oh okay, well have a lovely time, I'm sure you will, alongside everyone else who is going. Fingers crossed for the rest of us. :)

When the fuck is .mu going to tell us something about the competition?!?! I've entered through other sites etc but shouldn't they be telling us something by now? :( I'm really impatient, lol. Plus, now that some people have won tickets it's making me more anxious. And more tempted to make a reference about Survival lyrics in relation to 'I'm gonna win' tickets, lol :p.

I haven't been able to enter via XFM. Is that a future competition or did I just miss it?

I haven't been able to enter via XFM. Is that a future competition or did I just miss it?

I believe you need to listen for a song by Muse, then ring in? Something along those lines, anyway!

For the radio comp you have to listen, seems like it was The Killers yesterday and Elbow today, you text in on hearing a specific song. Don't know what day they will do Muse, guess it's a good way to make you listen to XFM continually for however long it takes.

They are also doing comps online but the Muse one isn't up yet, just Jack White and Elbow, it may be a while as they are the last band to play.

Archived