2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

It gets streamed live though :)

I am a bit concerned about the number of people who will try and enter from abroad and swamp the competition with entries for tickets they'll never be able to claim. I expect the T&Cs prevent this. They stipulate that we can request a list of names of all the winners...

I've been wondering about that though. They're offering mobile tickets via MMS, so in theory ANYONE who can send/receive an MMS can claim their tickets, no matter where they live.

Applied, but knowing my luck, I don't expect anything. :indiff:

I really like the £20 donation idea though. It's a reasonnable amount of money for such a gig and it's going to 3 great charities. Kudos to them for this. :happy:

bad girl, not a UK resident :fear:

I've been wondering about that though. They're offering mobile tickets via MMS, so in theory ANYONE who can send/receive an MMS can claim their tickets, no matter where they live.

I guess you'll need a UK number?

5000 people is not what I'd call intimate. It's small for a Muse show but no way is it intimate.

Yeah, it's not that small really, not quite like the clubs they played in the US in 2005. Small compared to an area, but it's in the academy range of gigs really.

Yeah. So we can expect 1000 foreigners entering and not turning up and 40000 British fans annoyed that they couldn't go :LOL:

Yeah. So we can expect 1000 foreigners entering and not turning up and 40000 British fans annoyed that they couldn't go :LOL:

That's not necessarily true though. I'm sure that most people would at least make an effort to show up. I know I'll be there if I get tickets.

Meanwhile in your scenario we have 5000 happy British people and much more than 40000 disappointed in the world. Swell.

I entered, trust me if I win I think you can be pretty damn sure I'll go.

Archived