Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

It's fucking amazing!! Pardon my language

Seriously the chord sequence is heartbreakingly awesome it's like a michael bay film having sex with rage against the machine doing a dubstep cover (although I really don't think it's quite as dubstep as people are saying)

But yeah it's wonderful and I love it, the only thing I would change is to replace the woman's voice with a computerised one, she kind of annoys me lol

Do you like the song or not Sippe? I'm not being sarcastic, honest question.

It's okay. 2.00-2.50 is really great. The intro is good, but the drop really ruins it. It's not really interesting at all. The only thing that would saved it is if it was heavy. Shame that it isn't. And then they repeat the exact same drop as the last thing of the song. It's just disappointing.

no comprendre

Oh, it looks like I forgot a few words :facepalm: I fixed it now. If it's still not understandable then it will never be. :$

That doesn't mean that they couldn't do it this time. The 2nd Law is in two parts so maybe the first part sounds unfinished because it's without the second part.

It's okay. 2.00-2.50 is really great. The intro is good, but the drop really ruins it. It's not really interesting at all. The only thing that would saved it is that it was heavy. Shame that it isn't. And then they repeat the exact same drop as the last thing of the song. It's just disappointing.

Yeah, I agree about the ending. I like the whole song, since it's nice to hear something not completely Queen-sounding and new from Muse, but the song just kinda dies out. I still have hope for the album though.

It's alright, I was linked to a horrible self-edit job of the trailer and was told that was the actual song from the download before hearing the actual version. I was disappointed, but now after hearing the actual version...I like it. The "dubstep" inspired bits are a little underwhelming but the rest is A-Okay.

It's okay. 2.00-2.50 is really great. The intro is good, but the drop really ruins it. It's not really interesting at all. The only thing that would saved it is if it was heavy. Shame that it isn't. And then they repeat the exact same drop as the last thing of the song. It's just disappointing.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. You build yourself up to go mental and then nothing really happens. Especially at the end when you realise it's exactly the same.

It reminds me of the feeling at every TR Tour gig when the Harmonica kicks in...

Liked the song at first, but it's just sounding worse and worse with every listen. A shame, really. This song could have been much better, it has potential, but it's just not that good.

Same. It makes me kinda sad to think how great this song could have been.

Archived