Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

I can't use the word epic anymore, because it's too much of a euphemism to describe this. It's insignificant next to the enormity of this sound. That middle bit... holy hell!! :pope: The whole thing is insanity, wrapped in mania, sprinkled with grandeur. I can't fucking get over it, haha! This will be the best song on the album, along with Isloated System, I think. It'll rival Exogenesis with ease. fucking AMAZING! :D

Anyone think this would be a great song to have sex to...

Are you offering? :eyebrows:

:noey:

I don't know about you, but I'd find it fairly off-putting to have a robot shouting 'UNSUSTAINABLE UNS UNS' while I'm trying to get my groove on.

I could use a challenge :phu:

:(

People think I have sex to dubstep now :facepalm:

Or maybe we should stop with people think I have sex

We all know you have sex to guiding Light :happy:

I mean, it's okay that they do dubstep now, but why not catchier? This sounds the most forced and simple dubstep ever. Should have been more creative.

Because this is the first time they are doing something like this and because they are doing it with "classic/tradicional" instruments, so I imagine thats got be a lot harder...

Anyway, the song is great the way it is :puh:

(could be improved, and I'm counting on that in live performances)

Unlistenable.

Overbloated extended jams meant for MOTP meets the worst of dubstep.

Is it just me or did you join this forum just to rip on Muse? Because that's all you've done so far. Get into Banter, you'll fit right in.

Archived