Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

So.... I watched the video properly this time around... and that woman creeped me out. The picture gets fuzzy more than once, and then you can see her black eyes and her mouth is wide open and it's freaky as fuck that I had to close my eyes because I couldn't handle it.

Sorry, I'm such a pussy.:$

listened to the song for, like, the tenth time now but at the second 'chorus' I'm still like "come ooon, something has to happen, come ooon it can't end like this, I want something MORE, something even HEAVIER!"

what I want: I want Isolated System to add a heavy (really heavy) guitar riff to the strings part. I want it to finally melt my face which hasn't happened yet.

So.... I watched the video properly this time around... and that woman creeped me out. The picture gets fuzzy more than once, and then you can see her black eyes and her mouth is wide open and it's freaky as fuck that I had to close my eyes because I couldn't handle it.

It's seriously creepy if you slow it down. :stunned:

Awww :kiss:

I should try to slow down the video now.

You don't even have to slow it down to notice it. If you just pay enough attention you'll see it.

I can't stand anything remotely "scary".:rolleyes:

Yeah I saw those "glitches" already when the trailer was out :chuckle: I find it pretty cool. I should slow it down to enjoy it more :p

Sure but that doesn't prevent it from being a good song, loads of great songs don't really have a 'riff'

This reminds me of the arguments about Matt's vocal range.

"He has the best vocal range ever, he is so amazing."

"Actually his range is pretty standard for singers, if not on the small side"

"Well RANGE ISN'T EVERYTHING. Gawd"

Archived