Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

People who say this is amazing will get over the hype in a few weeks then realise it won't be worth listening to much. I'm starting to think it's the worst they've made and I was relatively positive about the trailer. Probably just above Pink Ego Box and just below Guiding Light

People who say this is amazing will get over the hype in a few weeks then realise it won't be worth listening to much. I'm starting to think it's the worst they've made and I was relatively positive about the trailer. Probably just above Pink Ego Box and just below Guiding Light

18761848.jpg

Seriously though, there's not that much "hype" seeing that we knew half (if not more) of the song already.

:LOL: Don't get how you can be positive about the trailer and then so negative about the full song, there really isn't much different, unless that's your problem with it?

I think it's decent, it's growing on me and all even if the last bit is a tad unnecessary, as has been said a lot.

Also I'm glad that Matt didn't insist on putting some cheesy shit lyrics over it, hopefully live he won't go for some weak falsetto over it and actually wails properly or some shit

This sounds like the Muse I love - daring to do something different for the band, operatic, pretty dark, and absolutely, unashamedly ridiculous.

However, I do think the song should build up a bit more before it drops into the second dubstep section.

Like it a lot. Though I hope live it's like Uprising, crap ending on CD, riff live.

Can see it being pretty bonkers live, should be awesome.

Had a chance to get a good few listens to it on repeat now and I do love it, not as much as Survival but still think it's rather great. Don't mind any of this whole 'repetitive' thing, think it sounds good and shall no doubt be epic live (Hopefully now as opener, which been convinced into thinking would be awesome with the reporter bit being like We Are The Universe.) but anyway, loads o' craic and all that jazz seems will be coming up. :eyebrows:

The ending is disappointing, but overall I like it. To me it feels like something which can't be properly judged until you hear it in context with the rest of the album, especially Isolated System.

What I really like about this album so far is that both Survival and Unsustainable sound like they'll be great live.

Archived