Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

I can't really understand how people who liked the trailer don't like the whole thing :LOL: I can see where some of the comments come from, though. I think the trailer has done no good to the reception of the song. The trailer caused a lot of controversy, it was shocking, but all that impact is dead now. If they had released the whole song at once the reactions would have been different.

The video is horrendous. Why are people running around in a forest? Protesting against something? They don't look very angry. Running away from something? Err what? Businessmen and economies?

Tom Kirk tweeted we'd have to wait and see and that the answer to that was in Isolated System

I've come to the conclusion that this would've been a good song if they had extended the part where Matt's vocals come in, finish the song after that, and cut the 2nd speech/ 2nd part of the dubstep.

But ALL dubstep songs have 2 or more drops (dubstep bits). All of them. and no dubstep songs are 'wub wub' all the way through either. It's a different routine to 'verse, chorus, verse, chorus' or whatever, it's just the way dubstep is structured :)

I've come to the conclusion that this would've been a good song if they had extended the part where Matt's vocals come in, finish the song after that, and cut the 2nd speech/ 2nd part of the dubstep.

This ^. To me, it feels like they have cut and pasted the beginning on to the end. I'm thinking that Isolated System will make sense of this track for me. I don't dislike it, I voted in the poll but probably should have waited until I had heard it a few more times (loud on my headphones).

Kueller's edit is awesome geniousness! :LOL:

Archived