Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

Well a few posts that have praised Unsustainable have been countered and argued over, while I remember some posts talking bad about Survival were chewed out.
I know what you mean, but to me it seems like it's the usual case of those who don't like it being more vocal. (and it's true that this board is where I've seen more negative reactions).

And in regards to people discussing the song... see, I can agree that there is repetition that could be avoided, which seems to be one of the reasons some people don't like it, and yet that repetition simply does not affect my enjoyment of the song. The music sounds great to my ears. So what does it matter who wins an argument?

This is a huge cliche but it's true - it's a matter of taste. And that's why with Muse there's this big divide even between fans, because the band is all over the place in terms of influences and obviously not everyone likes the same things.

At first i was very pleased to hear it then i thought that it just lacked a big ending but then realised that it obviously doesn't have a 'big' ending so that it flows properly into isolated system.

I forgot about that! I really hope it does flow well, cus then it would be perfect! :awesome:

POLL!

Would you forgive the song ending if it blended/fitted with Isolated System well?

1. Yes.

2. No.

etc...

EDIT: Can the poll even be changed? lol.

I'm hoping that's the idea, yeah. Doesn't sound quite right on its own.

What is this I see before me... the board on the whole actually LIKE something?! :eek::p

Brilliant. Loving Matt's soaring vocals and the newsreader. Robot is lolworthy but it somehow works :D - bring on Madness!

You know what, those poll results are pretty conclusive.

Archived