What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

I see a question about Absolution's anniversary :shifty: I wonder why the Origin CD is there...ah well, looks like Panic Station and Supremacy may well be singles then (though I'm not sure why Supremacy is listed as number 3 but has '#2' next to it).

On Stryker's pic of his notes, under Madness, i think its lyrics.

'Is it my love or just madness

Some kind of madness taking control'

Stryker said Matt's lyrics were very personal and it does makes sense. He could have written them down to ask Matt about them

Hm. Cringey.

It's fun how everyone brand everything as cringey or cheesy these days but are fine with lyrics like "Everything about you is so easy to love, they’re watching you from above" or "I don't love you and I never did" can imagine them releasing a song with those lyrics right now and everyone going "OMG! what a cheesfest!" :rolleyes:

It's fun how everyone brand everything as cringey or cheesy these days but are fine with lyrics like "Everything about you is so easy to love, they’re watching you from above" or "I don't love you and I never did" can imagine them releasing a song with those lyrics right now and everyone going "OMG! what a cheesfest!" :rolleyes:

Innit.

Matt has always been shit with lyrics.

*clap......clap....clap.clap.clap*

thank you. Old fans from OoS days dissing on newer Muse are just feeling the hipster syndrome. IE if its popular it sucks. That being said Absolution and Origin are still miles better than their 2 albums since then, with the exception of Exogenesis. All I'm saying is I'm tired of people all "this is shit what happened to muse" etc. Survival has A tuned guitars ala Citizen Erased and two large instrumental sections filled with riffs and guitar licks and people still complain.

Forgot to mention that if you listen to it with decent headphones the bass is so fucking powerful. Its just a great song instrumentally. I'd never noticed it on my crappy laptop speakers til I got it on my ipod.

I adore the bass. I think I have listened to that song every morning since it came out and I'm yet to get tired of it. But that bass oh my god, makes me want to grab my acoustic guitar (which in can hardly play) and grind with it Bellamy style :LOL:

Well, if I'd heard the lyics of those songs first before hearing the music, I'd probably thought the same thing. And Madness may well be an amazing song. But all I have to comment on atm is a possible lyric. And a mental image based on what Matt said in an interview. I'm certinly not some hipster. Lolz. :LOL:

Archived