What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

I hope there is a proper b-side for this but I really doubt it. Maybe a remix or Survival radio edit or something? It's even far too soon for them to put Survival live at Olympic Stadium on it.

Maybe something from Reading/Leeds. Even if they do have B-sides, I'm not expecting many.

I hope there is a proper b-side for this but I really doubt it. Maybe a remix or Survival radio edit or something? It's even far too soon for them to put Survival live at Olympic Stadium on it.

A remix of Madness or a cover, I think. I really doubt we'll get an original b-side.

Survival remixed by Skrillex ft. Morgan Nicholls and Pitbull :LOL:

Yeah but the app was a piece of shit though...

Is a follow up DVD to HAARP really that much to ask for?

I don't see why someone would need it. We already have video footage of the OoS set and no one misses anything by not seeing the other part of the set. And wasn't that part already broadcasted on BBC?

I don't see why someone would need it. We already have video footage of the OoS set and no one misses anything by not seeing the other part of the set. And wasn't that part already broadcasted on BBC?

You must not have a high definition television...frankly I could care less about that crappy multi-angle camera system they came up with, I want a pro-shot (like HAARP) Blu-Ray of Reading/Leeds so I can sit in my living room get stoned and enjoy me some new live Muse.

You must not have a high definition television...frankly I could care less about that crappy multi-angle camera system they came up with, I want a pro-shot (like HAARP) Blu-Ray of Reading/Leeds so I can sit in my living room get stoned and enjoy me some new live Muse.

They can do all that but witha new gig, they don't need to use the same gig again. And they won't so :LOL:

There's a difference between what's asked and what they'll give. I would love an HD pro shot DVD or R/L, hell we all would. But the chances are very low because they've given us a lot of footage from it already. A gimmicky, proprietary, app it was, but it was still footage.

Not necessarily, Arctic Monkey's version of Come Together from the Opening was released immediately and the Closing Ceremony is the 13th, Madness is the 20th. As I highly doubt there'll be a physical release, that's plenty of time to get it on iTunes or at least an iTunes version.

Yes.

The Madness video is being filmed at the moment it seems...

@Nowherethomas

Madness on set

031697f0dd2f11e1a76e22000a1e8903_7.jpg

@rickcraft

On set with Muse for the new music video! #swat

b104836edd1a11e1b55e22000a1e9610_7.jpg

^Just noticed Tom in the background :awesome:

@LAvintageConnex

Off to a night shoot for a music video, who watches these things anymore and who is MUSE and why do they get a video?

Edit-

@Nowherethomas

Fitting in time for a quick photo shoot

d24f3ddcdd3011e1b07922000a1e9bee_7.jpg

haha

Hopefully it's better than their last few music videos.

I've always thought that most of their music videos have been pretty dull. Not bad, just kinda uninteresting.

+1

Which is a pity, because there's a lot of scope for an interesting video with a lot of their songs. Of the last few videos, Uprising was decent, Resistance was abysmal and, well, UD never had a chance of being good with that dancing girl.

Archived