What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

+1

Which is a pity, because there's a lot of scope for an interesting video with a lot of their songs. Of the last few videos, Uprising was decent, Resistance was abysmal and, well, UD never had a chance of being good with that dancing girl.

Uprising is the only 2009- video I've enjoyed. Didn't like UD either, Resistance was pointless (and could've made for a good video too), and even if you remove the Twilight from Neutron Star Collision it's still pretty generic.

That's true. I wasn't disappointed with the last three videos(UD was the worst though) so I trust them to make a good video :LOL:

I was dissapointed with the resistance video but they always do best when they get really into it like this :happy: Bliss is my favourite of them all, closely followed by invincible :chuckle:

I dunno, I never really took Muse music videos seriously, I mean, I never paid attention to them. to me it was just something every band needs to do, and I was like, okay, do it if you really have to, but I really don't give two flying hippopotamuses about them.

but if I'd have to choose, out of all the music videos, the KoC one is the most enjoyable for me. weird, absurd, even funny, while being badass and awesome at the same time.

I like all the music videos from Plug in Baby to Stockholm Syndrome, but after that it's really only Knights of Cydonia I'm a big fan of.

I saw the ones for Uprising and Undisclosed Desires a couple of times and was just like "Dear god, why?"

Archived