And why would that be? You're probably sixteen (if that) and express yourself like a hipster because expanding your vocabulary while you wait to fully mature just seems too excruciating.

n00b is a hipster phrase now? :LOL:

I'm 22, not that it matters.

Everything else in your post isn't really worthy of responding to.

And why would that be? You're probably sixteen (if that) and express yourself like a hipster because expanding your vocabulary while you wait to fully mature just seems too excruciating.

:LOL:

Priceless.

ly shit

You've been here for less than a week, stop coming here and assuming yourself to be some kind of big guy, it's not gonna work :facepalm: If you don't like the artwork that people have done, at least have the courtesy to either not be a prick when mentioning that you don't, or just don't mention at all

:LOL:You've been here for less than a week, stop coming here and assuming yourself to be some kind of big guy, it's not gonna work :facepalm: If you don't like the artwork that people have done, at least have the courtesy to either not be a prick when mentioning that you don't, or just don't mention at all

I haven't been here a week, I switched accounts because I hadn't been on in two months and forgot my account information. I've been here since after the release of BHaR and if I want to express my opinion I'm damn well going to do it. If anyone has a problem with that feel free to ignore my comments.

I haven't been here a week, I switched accounts because I hadn't been on in two months and forgot my account information. I've been here since after the release of BHaR and if I want to express my opinion I'm damn well going to do it. If anyone has a problem with that feel free to ignore my comments.

Nonetheless, it's not an excuse to be a prick. Enjoy getting yourself banned, tit

And you talk about maturity :facepalm:

Did you "switch" accounts or just make a new one.

The gas mask one is actually incredible and the bottom one is like a mix of Showbiz and Maroon 5's Hands All Over for me, top drawer stuff.

But apparently far too emo and modern art-esque, and apparently I'm partially blind.

That's a piss poor excuse for lack of talent

How rude. :wtf:

Oh you really are a cunt :LOL:

Go do something better?

Don't stoop to his level.

WTF does age have to do with anything? Go clean your room!

Thanks for alerting us to your dup account, which is against the rules.

And yet I never cursed once...you on the contrary...

This is the internet. People fucking curse.

Let's just admit that I'm better than all of you and move on.

Your name sounds like something off a toddlers music programme, now appreciate the effort being made by people in this thread and shut up.

What a twat :rolleyes:

I don't think I posted about it but I really liked those two artworks (especially the send one where she's in the gas mask but I liked the first too). Thought they were really interesting to look at, great job whoever did it :)

Oh look its someone abusing their anonymity to be a dick to strangers on the internet.

I really liked the gas mask one, as well as the one Saint Rockwell liked. Those two are my absolute favourites.

But what I wanna see is an oil painting a la By The Way. Make me happy :D

Archived