2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

I don't do sick. (Well hardly ever!) They'd know anyway and I would feel waaay too bad if I did that. Too bloody conscientious! (Though knowing my luck, I will now be genuinely ill and they won't believe me :LOL:)

Quoting myself because I can't believe it but I have a really horrid cold now. Not Feeling Good :( Will be dosed up on Thursday I think but am now considering a train trip rather than a drive.

I'm thinking of putting my +1 standing ticket in Musebay. My sister's meant to be coming but she's starting saying she's not fussed on Muse, like a week before the gig :mad:

If so, my sister will buy it, I'm going alone and she's dying to come, she loves them and is living in Manchester for uni at the moment so its ideal for her.

Eurgh, the travel costs and times is a pain. But I'm seated for this one, which will be nice. Did standing for O2 and doing standing for Birmingham. I like to experience both, to see them reasonably close, and to get the full effect of the stage set and visuals. A relaxing end to my Muse trilogy XD

I'm selling 2 x Upper Tier seated for £25 each if you want those but I need to know ASAP as they will need sending via Special Delivery today (Included in the price).

That's very good of you but all my friends are standing so wouldn't enjoy being on my own.

Again, really good fo you to offer seats up on here instead of ebay.

Looking at the setlist for the last 3 arena gigs, I am guessing we will get MOTP, New Born and possibly RBS, and Save Me, but I would prefer Hysteria, New Born and possibly Sunburn ( or RBS ) and Liquid State.

I wish UD was not on the list but they have played it every night.

Wish we could vote on this.

I think it will finish with KoC which is preferable over Survival

Looking at the setlist for the last 3 arena gigs, I am guessing we will get MOTP, New Born and possibly RBS, and Save Me, but I would prefer Hysteria, New Born and possibly Sunburn ( or RBS ) and Liquid State.

I wish UD was not on the list but they have played it every night.

Wish we could vote on this.

I think it will finish with KoC which is preferable over Survival

UD is FAB live! Love it.

really disappointed by one thing on the setlist ... no B&H! On my bucket list is seeing Muse do B&H live ... I will not be able to die happy until I have seen that. It is not on the setlist for either of the two nights in London so I don't hold out much hope for tomorrow.

:supersad: :'(

That being said, tomorrow night is going to be AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!

:\mm/::matt::chris::dom::\mm/:

Archived