2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

If anyone needs somewhere to stay after the gig and doesn't want to shell out for a hotel I have a spare room which anyone is more than welcome to stay in, live about a 20 minute train journey outside of Manchester!

Not asking for anything in return, just offering in case anyone is stuck :)

I've got two standing tickets to this and two standing tickets for the second night at The O2 in London.

Looking to do a swap of one ticket so I can have three tickets for one gig and just one for the other.

Planning on just going on my own to one of them and taking an extra person with me to the other.

Anyone find it really odd that tickets haven't sold out and it's only 2 weeks away?

I know the rear view tickets have only been out for 2 weeks or so, but I thought they'd be snapped up immediately. I even skinted myself for a week to make sure I bought the rear view tickets the day they came out.

Turns out I could have waited until (at least) today to buy them.

I've got two standing tickets to this and two standing tickets for the second night at The O2 in London.

Looking to do a swap of one ticket so I can have three tickets for one gig and just one for the other.

Planning on just going on my own to one of them and taking an extra person with me to the other.

The best I can offer you is a seated MEN ticket for one of the O2 tickets, but as you said you're looking at taking someone with you I guess a seated ticket isn't what you're looking for! The offer is there though just in case! :)

Hi all,

Apologies for the hijack but I have two spare tickets in block 122, row m seats 3 and 4. Note these are rear view seated tickets.

Tickets in hand.

£80 for PAIR (less than face value).

Email me if interested martt83 at yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Martin

Tickets received yesterday!

On a logistical note, has anyone parked in the Printworks car park before? We are staying overnight in a central Manchester hotel which does not have parking, so that looked the best (near Arena and hotel) for £15 for 24 hours.

We'll hopefully be getting there around 2pm. Should be spaces I hope! We've parked there before for Lee Evans and it wasn't full that evening, so should be OK for Muse, especially as we're arriving earlier in the day.

I am so mused up at the moment that I am considering buying one of the last rear view seats up in the gods for this gig and taking time off work unpaid.

I guess the back row of the highest seats would be a very different view point to my usual standing spot. ;)

What am I thinking? :LOL:

I am so mused up at the moment that I am considering buying one of the last rear view seats up in the gods for this gig and taking time off work unpaid.

I guess the back row of the highest seats would be a very different view point to my usual standing spot.

What am I thinking?

Go on just buy the tic. You know you want to.;)

Archived