2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

I need to unsubscribe from this thread. I had to sell my ticket after I booked a trip away over the entire tour stretch. Every update makes me sadder, and angry at myself for being so stupid with the dates. Last night I watched the intro to the tour and honestly was so angry with myself I could have cried. Enjoy the gig everyone :(

I am so mused up at the moment that I am considering buying one of the last rear view seats up in the gods for this gig and taking time off work unpaid.

I guess the back row of the highest seats would be a very different view point to my usual standing spot. ;)

What am I thinking? :LOL:

Come!! You know it's the right thing to do. I am in a rear seat and arrive at 5pm via Megabus from London.

I don't do sick. (Well hardly ever!) They'd know anyway and I would feel waaay too bad if I did that. Too bloody conscientious! (Though knowing my luck, I will now be genuinely ill and they won't believe me :LOL:)

oh that's bollocks :(

re the Printworks/bus station car park, yeah it's a car park, pretty nearby, handy for whatever pre-gig shenans might occur. I am definitely not going to be rushing to hear TJF, btw, really not my cup of redbush.

oh that's bollocks :(

re the Printworks/bus station car park, yeah it's a car park, pretty nearby, handy for whatever pre-gig shenans might occur. I am definitely not going to be rushing to hear TJF, btw, really not my cup of redbush.

I'm arriving at 5 and will be dropping off my bag in a car parked near the cathedral. I'm up for having drinks and dinner before :-)

I don't do sick. (Well hardly ever!) They'd know anyway and I would feel waaay too bad if I did that. Too bloody conscientious! (Though knowing my luck, I will now be genuinely ill and they won't believe me :LOL:)

I know what you mean, I won't go sick unless I really am ill, not my style. Because of that I'm only able to do the two O2 gigs and the Poland gigs, not one of the others falls on a day off! Oh well, still hoping to do Vancouver :)

I know what you mean, I won't go sick unless I really am ill, not my style. Because of that I'm only able to do the two O2 gigs and the Poland gigs, not one of the others falls on a day off! Oh well, still hoping to do Vancouver :)

I'm in the same boat. I'm a Teaching Assistant in a school so can only do holidays. However I also have to work 5 weeks during the hols too, so can't choose when to have time off. Wanted to do USA but can't. Oh well 3 UK dates will have to do ::D

Just purchased a standing ticket and sold my rear seats. What time will people start queuing? I'll be getting to Manchester at about 1PM and dropping my stuff off at the hotel and then queuing around 2PM :D

Hi, Im desperate to get to the front but have no idea where or what time to Q from. (Need to sort childcare too!!) Do you think 2pm is early enough???!!!

Hi - I have 2 standing tickets in hand for the Muse Manchester gig - only want what I paid for them (face value - I am a fan and not a tout). Will be going so can meet or alternatively will send via recorded delivery. Please contact me on steve@thehalsalls.com

If you have tickets for sale please use the musebay thread to advertise as it is where people will look http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=9847339#post9847339

Thanks

Just checked the setlists for the first 2 French gigs.

They are pretty similar except the first night got Hysteria and Newborn and on the second night tthese were replaced with MOTP and Stockholm Syndrome.

I for one hope we get the first selection and I wish we could vote on this.

On a plus note both had 22 songs which is a lot better than the 18 we got in Liverpool on the last tour.

In 2 weeks I will be waking up with a Musover, tremendous

Archived