2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

Guys, I'm in a bit of a bother. Basically, I'm so keen to go and I have 2 seated tickets. My friend who I was meant to be going with cancelled on me... yesterday! There are a few other friends who I could invite and probably would come but they wouldn't pay for the other ticket, which is fair enough as they are not Musers and I do need the money at the moment being a poor overdrawn student. I don't mind going alone however and have already posted the ticket on Musebay and gumtree where all I want is what I paid for the ticket! I'm not getting a bite though :/ I'm thinking off trying to flog it outside the venue but I've never done that before so not sure if that would work? The lucky person who does buy my ticket does have the privilege of sitting next to me... yay! Anyone got any advice?? Thanks (1st world problems)

Guys, I'm in a bit of a bother. Basically, I'm so keen to go and I have 2 seated tickets. My friend who I was meant to be going with cancelled on me... yesterday! There are a few other friends who I could invite and probably would come but they wouldn't pay for the other ticket, which is fair enough as they are not Musers and I do need the money at the moment being a poor overdrawn student. I don't mind going alone however and have already posted the ticket on Musebay and gumtree where all I want is what I paid for the ticket! I'm not getting a bite though :/ I'm thinking off trying to flog it outside the venue but I've never done that before so not sure if that would work? The lucky person who does buy my ticket does have the privilege of sitting next to me... yay! Anyone got any advice?? Thanks (1st world problems)

I love your subject title.

What seats are they?

They're at the one in the station next to mcdonalds. I'm going to start queuing at the stairs entrance soon if I can find a standing ticket! There's no-one there at the moment probably because it's cold haha

Not having stood at the MEN before, what do you think is the best entrance to go for? - cheers

Archived