L.

2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

I'm the guy sat on his own in the red pants and shoes with black jacket if anyone wants to come say hello, it's a lonely queue :supersad:

Finishing work at 5pm (work in Manchester city center) and then heading to the arena.

Not too fussed about beng right at the front.

I think during Survival, all guys should sing "So I told you, So I told you" and all girls should sing "You were warned but didn't listen"

I thought I had a swap for my standing tickets . . . but now it's not looking too certain argh! So I might still be on the lookout for seats so please pm if you have good seated tickets!! - leaving home in half an hour :)

Been desperately excited about this gig for months now - can't believe the day is finally here! I have butterflies in my stomach already - so unbelievably excited I just don't have enough words to describe it! Favourite band, favourite album, favourite city - what more could a girl ask for?

I thought I had a swap for my standing tickets . . . but now it's not looking too certain argh! So I might still be on the lookout for seats so please pm if you have good seated tickets!! - leaving home in half an hour :)

Pm'd

Just had my dinner break and had a walk over to the arena to see what the queue is looking like. There's a few people there already. I wanted to join them but had to come back to work :(

Old misery guts here - please check musebay. My treasured rear view Block 120 ticket is now with my friend in Manchester looking to be bought. A PM with your mobile number (to arrange a meet up) and it could be yours. :(

Absolutely gutted that I can't go. :'(

I'm gutted re: tonight cant wait watch the boys but the M.E.N have not allowed me to purchase a pass to get into the Vue Bar prior to the concert as they say its full, Its my partners Birthday and this would of just give it the edge so we could dine before nad enjoy a nice bottle of wine - its her 30th to gutted!!! :(

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on two passes? :(

I'm the guy sat on his own in the red pants and shoes with black jacket if anyone wants to come say hello, it's a lonely queue :supersad:

Aww! How long have you been here?

I've just arrived, excited isn't the word.

Old misery guts here - please check musebay. My treasured rear view Block 120 ticket is now with my friend in Manchester looking to be bought. A PM with your mobile number (to arrange a meet up) and it could be yours. :(

Absolutely gutted that I can't go. :'(

Don't you fret pet, we'll have a good time for you.. Glad I got a train as ive heard that all the roads are bloody awful.

Don't you fret pet, we'll have a good time for you.. Glad I got a train as ive heard that all the roads are bloody awful.

:kiss: with added snot :LOL:

Keep on checking this thread. I'm about a 10 minute walk away from the arena and just wanna hurry up and finish work and get there.

I work on Spring Gardens just off Market Street.

At the Travelodge, overlooking the arena ... whoooooop whoooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just waiting for my friend to finish work and get here ... gonna pee my pants!!! lol!

If anyone is lonesome, look for the girl in the bright pink shoes on near the vip entrance - we won't bite :)

These French people are wankers

:LOL:

Just visited Sally, Irene and Andrew in the not quite queue. Do you have a number system or something?

Hope the cold doesn't get too bad and you all get barrier guys!