2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

Will hopefully be going, dependent on the price of a seated ticket. The standing tickets are a little out of my range at the moment, so I need them to be about a tenner cheaper or more....

I kindof have this feeling all tickets are the same price.....but, we'll wait and see. I don't recall different prices in the past though...

I kindof have this feeling all tickets are the same price.....but, we'll wait and see. I don't recall different prices in the past though...

If that happens to be the case I'll try and find a way to get the extra cash, but I'm going to hold out hope until Ticketmaster put up the Ticket Info in the coming days...

If that happens to be the case I'll try and find a way to get the extra cash, but I'm going to hold out hope until Ticketmaster put up the Ticket Info in the coming days...

Looks like I'm wrong. On the tour dates page for the MEN this November it says ticket prices are £55 and £47.50, so maybe the cheaper ones are the seats?

Oooh, might go to this one, I'm at a loss for gigs this year. Aren't the setlists supposedly better later on in the tour though?

I hope the setlist will be decent. I don't fancy paying £55 just to hear guiding light.

Looks like I'm wrong. On the tour dates page for the MEN this November it says ticket prices are £55 and £47.50, so maybe the cheaper ones are the seats?

Usually the cheaper prices are for the seats.

nyargh, I Just. Don't. Know what to doooooo... want this, want O2 Saturday, strongly considering Montpellier or possibly Madrid if it means I can initiate my nephew... also will be in rehearsals for a Gilbert and Sullivan production that's in the last full week in November :LOL::unsure:

M.E.N

Haha I wish it was at the academy, that would be epic XD

Definitely applying, although kinda shocked at the price :S

The Academy would be awesome but they could play there for 2 weeks in a row and it'd be sold out every night. I first saw them in the Academy many years ago - shame they are way too big to play there anymore.

I'm applying for Arena tickets once I can get the form to work anyway !:mad:

Despite going to many many shows previously . . . I just can't decide if I like the idea of buying a ticket for a show when I haven't even heard the new album yet. Is this just taking advantage of the fact that a lot of us will pay anything just to 'see Muse' :stunned: I'm all confused now this isn't what I was expecting at all argh!

Despite going to many many shows previously . . . I just can't decide if I like the idea of buying a ticket for a show when I haven't even heard the new album yet. Is this just taking advantage of the fact that a lot of us will pay anything just to 'see Muse' :stunned: I'm all confused now this isn't what I was expecting at all argh!

I'm not worried. I haven't regretted a Muse gig in the 6 years I've been going to see them.

applied. :)

Prices are very steep though... hopefully the stage show will not disappoint. I'm lucky I have enough money at the moment to pay for this. Others may not be so lucky.

with that said,

BEST NEWS OF THE DAY!!! YEAHHH.

haven't been here in a long long time.

hello :)

Archived