2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

Gig was amazing. Apart from the fucker who broke my finger and ripping my nail off web he rived Doms stick out of my hand when I caught it. Burn in hell you bastard.

I almost caught the second stick he threw. It landed on the seat in front of me and a kid got it. Bloody spotlights, would of caught it otherwise

That was amazing Matt was loving us rear viewers. It was their playground tonight and the set list was quite interesting. Rear view tickets were a bargain considering how matt was performing

Yer, Matt seemed to enjoy himself allot and he loved being near the crowd. Chris was nailing Liquid state. Shocked to see they played that. Top form, The stage is fantastic. Swerve sticking them 10 meters in the air , get them near the audience. :LOL:

Well I really enjoyed myself.

Positives:

Longer setlist. I don't think this needs any further explaination. Last arena was a little bit grim.

Bellz is really on form. Its good to see the little bastard happy and good to see it reflected in the crowd. Really party atmosphere.

The new songs sounded great. T2L ain't the best album ever, but it dicks all over The Resistance.

Decent light show. Offers much more creativity than the towers though I think they were unfairly maligned.

Negatives:

Had a few issues with people not liking mosh pits. Without starting that annual argument, if you don't like it; you have many choices. Go really forward, go a few rows back, buy seated tickets and don't be such a twat are just some of those choices. Some guy who clearly thought he was watching Oasis judo-tripped me a few times, he regretted it later, but why be like that?

The intro is a little underwhelming in terms of fan reaction. A shame because all the new tunes are pretty good (not explorers). I dunno, maybe it will come with time?

Explorers. Just why?

It still feels like I've seen it all before? There are so many Muse songs I haven't heard live, but I guess I still really enjoyed myself.

Overall? A vast improvement on the last arena tour.

Bloomin brilliant !!!!!..............sat behind stage....great view:)...........only downside....most remained seated as we were in 2nd tier and quite steep.However played air guitar and thrashed my head about...lost my voice and sweated like a pig.Plug in baby was brill !!.........my 10yr olds 1st muse gig and he loved it:D............bit jealous of those standing at the front..but think I,m a bit old for a mosh pit now;)................bring on stadium tour next year !!!...............loved Chris,s performance another highlight for me....wish hed do more stuff.They genuinely seemed to enjoy the gig xxx

I must say what others have, the MEN design for standing is absolute crap, why no floor level entrances? No matter what time you'd queued from (only 2pm in my case) it turned into a lottery as to whether your early queuing got you as near the front as you thought you'd be.

............bit jealous of those standing at the front..but think I,m a bit old for a mosh pit now;)

You can never be too old, I was in the middle of that last night with my wife and 18yo son....and I'm 46!! It was superb, jumping about and singing like an idiot.

Now onto Dublin for a repeat performance

I must say what others have, the MEN design for standing is absolute crap, why no floor level entrances? No matter what time you'd queued from (only 2pm in my case) it turned into a lottery as to whether your early queuing got you as near the front as you thought you'd be.

You can never be too old, I was in the middle of that last night with my wife and 18yo son....and I'm 46!! It was superb, jumping about and singing like an idiot.

Now onto Dublin for a repeat performance

Enjoy Everything Everything, they're incredible!

Archived