Does anyone know what's going to be better block wise?

I've got a choice between Row R in Block 16 and Block 9 Upper Tier.

I know technically Block 16 is WAYYYYYYYYYY closer to the stage but given Muse usually put on a show would it be better to have a front on view so I can see all the effects and screens more clearly? Obviously Muse themselves will look like ants but will the overall show be better from the back but facing forwards?

I'm not sure if Block 16 means I'll just be able to see Muse clearly but not any of their stage effects if it's really side on.. any of you got any ideas? I've not attended the LG Arena before, I usually hit up the MEN.

Thanks! :)

I know technically Block 16 is WAYYYYYYYYYY closer to the stage but given Muse usually put on a show would it be better to have a front on view so I can see all the effects and screens more clearly? Obviously Muse themselves will look like ants but will the overall show be better from the back but facing forwards?

I'm not sure if Block 16 means I'll just be able to see Muse clearly but not any of their stage effects if it's really side on.. any of you got any ideas? I've not attended the LG Arena before, I usually hit up the MEN.

I saw Green Day from Block 16 a couple of years back and it's a great view. You see the stage from a bit of an angle but you are really close so you don't really notice. I'd imagine block 9 is on the back wall which i would avoid so I'd go Block 16.

Edit: Just looked on ticket factory and you can still get seating if you are desperate.

I saw Green Day from Block 16 a couple of years back and it's a great view. You see the stage from a bit of an angle but you are really close so you don't really notice. I'd imagine block 9 is on the back wall which i would avoid so I'd go Block 16.

Edit: Just looked on ticket factory and you can still get seating if you are desperate.

Thanks Boz, I'll stick with the Block 16 tickets then I guess! :) Just don't want to end up with a really obscured sideways view where I can see the band but none of the screens and effects that's all :) It looks pretty good from the Arena Tour though :)

I'm in block 16 Row R!!!!! Might see ya there!! x x

I'm in block 16 Row R!!!!! Might see ya there!! x x

Awesome haha yeah I'm in the 400's on that row so definitely might see you there! I reckon most of Block 16 will be fans from here as it looks like Block 16 and Block 2 were the pre-sale blocks :)

I don't know what this is like but is The LG, like the CIA in which I can buy tickets for seats and then just go stand?

No you can't.

Standing ticket holders got a papery wristband when you go into the arena which you then show to get down to the floor.

No you can't.

Standing ticket holders got a papery wristband when you go into the arena which you then show to get down to the floor.

While that's true, me and my dad snuck into standing for a Depeche Mode show at the LG Arena without having to show wristbands. We could've stayed there for the whole show too I think.

However I'd generally think security would be tighter now.

Archived