there wasnt because I bought one.

You cant stop people selling tickets on ebay - they arent doing anything illegal. I think £55 to see a band is extortionate enough but if people are willing to pay more then there will always be tickets on Ebay. Ebay get a nice return in final value fees so theyre happy to list them.

I was talking after the presale not the general sale - all radiohead presale tickets are nominative and you need your ID on the day to get your ticket.

Yep the main problem is if people didn't cave in and buy tickets at extortionate prices on ebay there wouldn't be touts.

Have any of you made the decision to go to the box office itself and purchase a ticket....no one queues anymore...yet you save on booking fees if you pay cash. I shall be there at 5am and am happy to wait 5 hours to ensure a ticket. They always have an allocation and I have never been disappointed.

Have any of you made the decision to go to the box office itself and purchase a ticket....no one queues anymore...yet you save on booking fees if you pay cash. I shall be there at 5am and am happy to wait 5 hours to ensure a ticket. They always have an allocation and I have never been disappointed.

always wondered this. i have tickets already :D so it's not a problem but how many are the box office allocated? i queued up for 7 hours to get Kasabian tickets at the Leicester o2 gig last October. good luck getting tickets

You could only buy 2 tickets per person and you had to give the name of both person coming. Then on the day of the gig you need to bring you confirmation email and both person brings their ID as well to get a wristband. Plus there is only one website authorised for people to sell their tickets and do a name change and this site doesn't allow you to sell for more than face value.

It is restrictive but at least it means no touts.

this is what happened for Kasabian in Leicester last year. and you had to Q for tickets 2 weeks before so it was proper fans seeing the band in such an intimate venue aswell as it being their home town! special gig. MUSE should learn a little but it would be a lot of work to do it for a whole tours worth of gigs

Does it get busy at all out of interest?

I don't know if I should book a hotel in Birmingham or go home after the gig. I'd need to get the train back to Birmingham New street then a bus to about 3 miles from home and a taxi to mine. Other option is book a hotel then get the train to work next morning. Got to be at work 8.30am the next day. Think trains will be packed after but they will run back to Brum.

totally confused no email either way. Money was put on hold in bank but has now been released so I'm assuming I was unsucessful.

Would have been nice to get an email though especially as I've heard that there is a link in the email to get tickets at 9am instead of 10.

Am really pi$$ed off.

Does anyone know if you'll be able to buy more than 4 tickets tomorrow? When I bought Wembley tickets I was allowed 6, but my previous 2 gigs (NEC and NIA) the max allocated was 4.

There's 5 of us going and I've kinda tasked myself with getting at least 4... I'd prefer seating but if I can only get 4 max then obviously that's out of the window, as they won't be together. May have to settle on 4 standing tomorrow if that's all I can get and assume someone else will be able to get a 5th.

Does anyone know if you'll be able to buy more than 4 tickets tomorrow? When I bought Wembley tickets I was allowed 6, but my previous 2 gigs (NEC and NIA) the max allocated was 4.

There's 5 of us going and I've kinda tasked myself with getting at least 4... I'd prefer seating but if I can only get 4 max then obviously that's out of the window, as they won't be together. May have to settle on 4 standing tomorrow if that's all I can get and assume someone else will be able to get a 5th.

Maximum is 4 on the ticketfactory website.

Good luck!

Got our seated tickets :D I'm glad, because I can no longer make the Cult + Mission + Killing Joke gig at the LG in September due to them rescheduling. Missing both would have taken the ****!

Hope this new album turns out to be good since it's £63 inc. delivery for the tickets :p

Got 5 seated for my friends and I!

Then went back and got 2 seated for my mom and uncle (who I wasn't sure if they'd wanna go, but given it was so unusually painless I managed to get them straight away).

ROLL ON GIG 4!!!

Got confirmation e-mail - phew! Bah, it looks like they're filling the seated blocks from the back and working forwards, but Block 16 will do nicely.

I bet they know these will sell, hence why they aren't filling from the front :( I'm on Block 13, really wanted 16! #BringingBinoculars

Managed to get through on this one only to be told I couldn't buy tickets from The Ticket Factory without registering.

By the time I'd registered they probably would've gone anyway, and I half-imagine being stuck because I have no idea when the last train back from Birmingham to Milton Keynes is... MuseBay it is I guess.

Archived