Confirmation just came through for me too. See you there folks!

TICKETS! :D

Nice one. Will I get to share a bed with you again?

Confirmation just came through for me too. See you there folks!

Nice one. Will I get to share a bed with you again?

If you want, baby ;)

I called up the ticket place dealing with these applications and have been told my application was successful - still awaiting email myself - they said it could take hours but will be tonight.

also check your bank accounts because the 3 people i know who were successful have had the money taken out twice. it may take 3 working days to get this back to your account so if you were hoping to use the cash to buy on thursday if you aren't successful you won't be able to. ALL applicants have had the money placed on hold successful or not. Just a warning...

I called up the ticket place dealing with these applications and have been told my application was successful - still awaiting email myself - they said it could take hours but will be tonight.

also check your bank accounts because the 3 people i know who were successful have had the money taken out twice. it may take 3 working days to get this back to your account so if you were hoping to use the cash to buy on thursday if you aren't successful you won't be able to. ALL applicants have had the money placed on hold successful or not. Just a warning...

Good job I got mine. I feel sorry for those who haven't got their tickets, ESPECIALLY now it seems that they won't have the money available for general sale on Thursday. Muse, do it the normal way next time!

Having decided I had not got a ticket I've just spotted an email 9.02pm to say I have got one for Birmingham:D

Am very happy as It would be very hard for me to get online at work Thursday to buy a ticket.

Have re set up my internet banking so I can keep an eye on the money going out.

Looks like i havn't got tickets, gutted :/ and if that's true about the money, then i'm not getting any thursday either :'(

Well despite despite being told I had got tickets and to wait for email - it appears that I havent got them after all - thanks a lot Crowd Surge. Also I dont have money available to go to box office tomorrow and buy some. There was no need to process our payments until we were successful..if the money wasnt in our account then we didnt get tickets - it would have been down to us.

I am sick of being constantly ripped off over gig tickets and and am planning on taking the whole issue before parliament...your booking fees are used by ticket agents as 'sweeteners' paid to the venues so that they get the right to sell the tickets at over inflated prices...I am in the process of making enquiries as to how best to tackle this.If anyone wants to show their support then follow me on Twitter or email me and I'll keep you posted. The Muse message boards are not the appropriate way to communicate on this issue.

twitter: cobhc666

email: followthereaper@mac.com

many thanks

Didn't get my tickets, got my email today, but it wasn't just for me, as the title was 'Tickets for Birmingham, London and Manchester) so it was joint email.

Told me i was unsuccessful. I know there was a lot of demand so i had low hope anyways, but i'm pretty pissed off considering there's already a fair few tickets on ebay for Birmingham! When me, and others clearly above ^ could of had those tickets, and not sell them on to make some dosh!

On the good side of this (not much) the email had a link to another pre-sale for tomorrow morning, an hour before general sale, so hopefully that will work for me.

Didn't get my tickets, got my email today, but it wasn't just for me, as the title was 'Tickets for Birmingham, London and Manchester) so it was joint email.

Told me i was unsuccessful. I know there was a lot of demand so i had low hope anyways, but i'm pretty pissed off considering there's already a fair few tickets on ebay for Birmingham! When me, and others clearly above ^ could of had those tickets, and not sell them on to make some dosh!

On the good side of this (not much) the email had a link to another pre-sale for tomorrow morning, an hour before general sale, so hopefully that will work for me.

Happens for every gig. I agree, it is annoying, but it can't be helped to be honest. I hope you get the tickets you want tomorrow! :)

Happens for every gig. I agree, it is annoying, but it can't be helped to be honest. I hope you get the tickets you want tomorrow! :)

I know yeah :/ and Thankyou, i hope so too aha :LOL:

It can be helped - after the radiohead UK presale there was 0 tickets on ebay.

How did they manage that then? :)

How did they manage that then? :)

You could only buy 2 tickets per person and you had to give the name of both person coming. Then on the day of the gig you need to bring you confirmation email and both person brings their ID as well to get a wristband. Plus there is only one website authorised for people to sell their tickets and do a name change and this site doesn't allow you to sell for more than face value.

It is restrictive but at least it means no touts.

You could only buy 2 tickets per person and you had to give the name of both person coming. Then on the day of the gig you need to bring you confirmation email and both person brings their ID as well to get a wristband. Plus there is only one website authorised for people to sell their tickets and do a name change and this site doesn't allow you to sell for more than face value.

It is restrictive but at least it means no touts.

Sounds like quite a good idea! Muse, LEARN FROM RADIOHEAD.

GOT MY TICKETS...

But its wierd...When I first applied for the tickets the money came straight out of my account, which was fine. But now ive got the confirmation the money has been put back into my account?

They really have fecked this up...

You never know, free tickets. ;)

I am utterly confused over this, e-mail came through at 4.30AM to say that demand was too high. Thus unsuccessful. So why is there another, exclusive (first come, first serve) pre sale happening on the 14th if you are turning down applications?????

I

why hello there!

ha no matter what i achieve in my life i will always be remembered for wearing a dressing gown to a muse gig...

Yes! Yes, you will! :kiss:

Not forgetting this, of course ;)

MUSE @ MARLAY PARK, DUBLIN 13TH AUG 2008 036

Glad you got your tickets :happy:

Im wanting seated tickets, so I guess Il be joining the mad rush for them at 10 in the morning. Reeeeealy hope I get lucky

Well done to everyone who was successful today :)

there wasnt because I bought one.

You cant stop people selling tickets on ebay - they arent doing anything illegal. I think £55 to see a band is extortionate enough but if people are willing to pay more then there will always be tickets on Ebay. Ebay get a nice return in final value fees so theyre happy to list them.