The wristband thing has been stated so it's unlikely you can sneak it but as far as I remember the seated section is raised from the arena floor so unless you want a 10ft drop its not possible.

What is the attendance of the NEC/LG Arena whatever it's called these days? Anyone know?

I hope they release more tickets, I really really do, me and my boyfriend managed to get tickets for the 02 on the 27th and Manchester tickets but Bimingham was also on our wishlist of gigs. Fingers crossed.

If you've got a spare standing for 27th please PM me. Cheers.

Thank fuck for half term. I'm there.

O2 x2, Birmingham. Still need my 27th ticket though.

I work in Stourbridge about 15 miles from the arena but our half terms the week before - so annoying that as I'll be stuck at work until 5pm and will have to be back there by 8.30am the next day. If it had been in half term I'd of been in a much better position!

Not been to the LG for about 20 years when it was the NEC but I recall how chaotic it was getting home after by train. Hope it's improved!

so excited that I got standing ticket, I'm travelling up by train from Portsmouth by myself, is there anyone else travelling up from the south coast area would be nice to travel with some other fans.

I'm travelling there from Basingstoke. Will probably catch a lift with 2 other musers from London.

I'm travelling there from Basingstoke. Will probably catch a lift with 2 other musers from London.

cool, i'm sooo excited, proberbly be travelling up to london and catching connection at Euston as this is a lot cheaper than going via southampton.

I didn't get ANY tickets :( wanted standing and couldn't get any pre-sale or today, totally gutted and feel let down. Never had a problem before, i guess that's what spending hundreds on a band gets you. Nowhere !

I feel your pain. :(

Never struggled so much to get standing before in my life.

so excited that I got standing ticket, I'm travelling up by train from Portsmouth by myself, is there anyone else travelling up from the south coast area would be nice to travel with some other fans.

I'm travelling direct from Reading which is so easy and cheaper than you expect!

If any of you need a hotel the Birmingham Airport Travelodge is still saying £19 on the 30th - bargain and close to the venue!

Be careful of that one unless you have a car. It may seem close to the venue but it is about 1.7km from the airport. Personally I am at the Etap which is literally 5 minutes walk :D

I'm travelling direct from Reading which is so easy and cheaper than you expect!

I'm just surprised that it is going to cost me a lot less to go via london than southampton, it only adds about 30 mins to journey so will be worth it.

Archived