Well... It's all down to lady luck now... So there goes my chance of getting tickets then :p

Here's Me hoping that not many people applied for Birmingham tickets...

:$

We didn't, just hoping to get them in the general:;)

We're in the lottery with half the other Musers for 02 second night :unsure::eek:

Yeah looking around the forums it doesn't seem like many people have actually applied for Birmingham. Gotta think positive. Do we know how many tickets they have allocated per gig?

Yeah looking around the forums it doesn't seem like many people have actually applied for Birmingham. Gotta think positive. Do we know how many tickets they have allocated per gig?

Hmm I've been thinking that too, I have seen 15 people tops talking about applying on here and another 20 on twitter...

I'm not sure how many are allocated but even if its only 5% thats still over 700 tickets! :p

was great to see MK Ultra premiered at the NIA last time.. would be a crying shame to miss Brum this time round.

Fingers crossed everyone!!

I applied for Birmingham pre-sale forgetting i'm moving to Glasgow in 3 weeks!!

Could turn out to be very expensive but a good excuse to come home for a few days!!

:D

Applied for Birmingham :)

Worried that i might not be accepted as my normal account i used 'Dannilovesmuse' doesn't receive emails from Muse anymore, even though i've had that account for 4 years now :/ So i applied using this one, but don't even remember making this account so no idea if it's new/old, turned out i wasn't joined on the forum but had a member account, so i joined this on Friday. Do you think the age of muse member account or the how long you've been joined on the forum will have an affect on getting tickets or not?

Applied for Birmingham :)

Worried that i might not be accepted as my normal account i used 'Dannilovesmuse' doesn't receive emails from Muse anymore, even though i've had that account for 4 years now :/ So i applied using this one, but don't even remember making this account so no idea if it's new/old, turned out i wasn't joined on the forum but had a member account, so i joined this on Friday. Do you think the age of muse member account or the how long you've been joined on the forum will have an affect on getting tickets or not?

Nah it shouldn't affect your chances, they said they'd be picking entries at random.

Nah it shouldn't affect your chances, they said they'd be picking entries at random.

Okay that's good :D Thanks!

Hmm I've been thinking that too, I have seen 15 people tops talking about applying on here and another 20 on twitter...

I'm not sure how many are allocated but even if its only 5% thats still over 700 tickets! :p

I like THOSE Odds!:D

EDIT: Do we know when we find out exactly? All i know is at some point today? (says so on tickets.muse.mu)

The suspense is killing me! i don't think i have ever checked my emails so much in a short space of time..

Edited by TheGreatBrambini

Haven't posted on here in absolutely ages.

I applied for this gig too so fingers crossed that we all get lucky! :)

I like THOSE Odds!:D

EDIT: Do we know when we find out exactly? All i know is at some point today? (says so on tickets.muse.mu)

The suspense is killing me! i don't think i have ever checked my emails so much in a short space of time..

We're meant to find out by tomorrow, so hopefully some time today.

Haven't posted on here in absolutely ages.

I applied for this gig too so fingers crossed that we all get lucky! :)

We're meant to find out by tomorrow, so hopefully some time today.

No, it's today. They changed it.

Oh right, look forward to an email later today then. The money coming out of my bank not so much.

Hi guys!

I've been a member of this site for years but never posted in the forums, only ever been a spectator!

I've applied for tickets for Brum too, I cant stop checking my bank account and emails to see if anything has gone through. So excited!!

Anyone elses money still in limbo? Mine has been deducted but no transaction yet :(

feel free to add me on FB too :)james_aferguson@hotmail.co.uk

Hi guys!

I've been a member of this site for years but never posted in the forums, only ever been a spectator!

I've applied for tickets for Brum too, I cant stop checking my bank account and emails to see if anything has gone through. So excited!!

Anyone elses money still in limbo? Mine has been deducted but no transaction yet :(

feel free to add me on FB too :)james_aferguson@hotmail.co.uk

Welcome to the board! And good luck.

Where did they say they changed it? It still says on the reminder that we get notified by Wednesday 13th June, I suppose that means we might find out today :stunned: ahhh suspense

I missed out on the muse presale as i've been at Download all weekend, but will be getting tickets on thursday. Bloody £65 quid though??? Ridiculous. It's not going to stop me going, but my dad has been really excited to see them again since 2010. And i've had to tell him that tickets were £50 this time otherise he would just not justify the cost to himself. I know there worth it but spending £200 for just 3 of us makes my stomach churn...