Same here :( keep checking my emails on phone and boss is like "what's so interesting on your phone?!" :p

haha! im checking my bank balance with HSBC fast balance app on my iphone, emails on the work pc and checking the forums for news on pc too!!!

If i dont get tickets I will be so dissapointed :mad:

haha! im checking my bank balance with HSBC fast balance app on my iphone, emails on the work pc and checking the forums for news on pc too!!!

If i dont get tickets I will be so dissapointed :mad:

LOL! Im literally doing the EXACT same thing :p except checking emails on phone rather than PC :p but on the forums on work PC :p

*Off topic: It's a shame the fast balance app doesn't show pending transactions too, i'd find that useful

LOL! Im literally doing the EXACT same thing :p except checking emails on phone rather than PC :p but on the forums on work PC :p

*Off topic: It's a shame the fast balance app doesn't show pending transactions too, i'd find that useful

*since when do HSBC do useful things? lol

The suspense is killing me!!!! Literally feel sick haha! Sad isnt it.

Add me on FB dude :)

*since when do HSBC do useful things? lol

The suspense is killing me!!!! Literally feel sick haha! Sad isnt it.

Add me on FB dude :)

* Very true!

Me too, I suppose it is sad, but at the same time... It's Muse!

Aye will do!

*off topic

Wonder if Muse have a large gay following lol

lol! Who knows :p

If there is a large gay following for Muse i'm betting the reason would be Dom :p

P.S - This is toooo off topic now :p back on topic.. I noticed someone else got ticket confirmation just now, anyone going to birmingham managed to get confirmation yet?

lol! Who knows :p

If there is a large gay following for Muse i'm betting the reason would be Dom :p

P.S - This is toooo off topic now :p back on topic.. I noticed someone else got ticket confirmation just now, anyone going to birmingham managed to get confirmation yet?

haha well the music is the main reason, then Dom lol.

No nothing yet! Apparently its Glasgow that are getting confirmations. Getting really aggitated now

haha well the music is the main reason, then Dom lol.

No nothing yet! Apparently its Glasgow that are getting confirmations. Getting really aggitated now

Yup and glasgow is the first UK date.. think they're going in date order with the confirmations?

Has this gig got any tickets yet? I saw someone on twitter say they had, wasn't sure if they were just referring to the application. This is nerve wracking.

what makes you say that lol?

Eh, I'm tall and gay and I follow Muse, therefore, Muse have a large gay follow.

Archived