Looks like I'm coming after all. Standing ticket, aw yess! Question about coats/bags/stuff though, what do you do with them?

There's no cloakroom so you'll have to take it all in with you. Bags are checked. I just tie my coat around my waist.

I know i shouldn't really post this here but does anyone by any chance have a spare ticket or would be willing to swap for a seated if you dont want to stand.

its block 410 so no exactly amazing. i would be happy to give cash or buy you muse merch. ( not one of each t shirt ;) )i went last night and being at the back sure will be horrid in comparison to being on the barrier . any crazy people want to help ? :D please

For those guys who came last night can anyone let me know the last 2 songs?

I'm the pregnant one who needs to get on a tube quick! Lol.

I think we're planning to miss the last song as I can't run very fast now (lol) and would rather get to the tube early as have found today (after a day in London) that people don't give up seats for pregnant ladies and I don't think I can stand all the way to Wembley! Lol.

Much appreciated guys :D

For those guys who came last night can anyone let me know the last 2 songs?

I'm the pregnant one who needs to get on a tube quick! Lol.

I think we're planning to miss the last song as I can't run very fast now (lol) and would rather get to the tube early as have found today (after a day in London) that people don't give up seats for pregnant ladies and I don't think I can stand all the way to Wembley! Lol.

Much appreciated guys :D

The last two songs were Starlight and Survival:)

Yes yes yes!!!

New songs far better in person, love they've still got the old selection, the stage was epic (before they came on I was unsure how they'd do anything with it as it looked dull!) and the LASERS!!!!! Think the boyfriend is a convert just on the lasers!!

And now to sleep!

Have to ask what where the last few songs? Left after uprising expecting harmonica man / knights but it wasn't!! Lol

Yes yes yes!!!

New songs far better in person, love they've still got the old selection, the stage was epic (before they came on I was unsure how they'd do anything with it as it looked dull!) and the LASERS!!!!! Think the boyfriend is a convert just on the lasers!!

And now to sleep!

Have to ask what where the last few songs? Left after uprising expecting harmonica man / knights but it wasn't!! Lol

I saw on twitter that it was Uprising, Starlight, Survival then Knights.

Yes yes yes!!!

And now to sleep!

The last four was Uprising, Survival, Starlight and koc.

Another AMAZING show. Really can't seperate the two nights on performance, but touching Matt yesterday might give that a tiny edge on a personal level.

Loved how much Matt came round to the back, and it's a great experience seeing the gig from the bands POV (sort of). Extraordinary value for £35 a ticket.

Does that win the award for the slowest tempo New Born ever? People weren't even moshing to the riff it was so slow, new red guitar looks ace though

Highlights:

I met Ffion in the crowd and a few theirs in the queue

Everyone screaming at thaat line in Falling Down

The headup riff at the end of New Born slightly redeemed it, beastly

The people in the mosh pit haha

The walking circle pit in man with a harmonica

Does that win the award for the slowest tempo New Born ever? People weren't even moshing to the riff it was so slow, new red guitar looks ace though

The headup riff at the end of New Born slightly redeemed it, beastly

Headup was insane. Didn't really get it, I saw it at the Roundhouse and the drop was like 'AHH-oh, ok...' but then this time it was like "ahhhh-OH SHIT".

Highlights:

Bellamy beatbox

Headup riff after New Born (sounded better than the actual song! :LOL:)

Falling Down

Pretty good gig, obviously won't be as good as stadiums next summer but enjoyed myself! My Dad whispering in my ear during UD "why do they still play this one?" made me laugh far too much :chuckle:

Never thought I would get to hear Falling Down live! Totally brilliant gig and the new stuff slotted in with the older songs really well I thought. Even songs I didn't particularly like, such as the Olympic one, sounded much better live. I think this could be the best gig I have ever seen - note perfect as usual, and the energy was amazing!:D

Baaaaaaaaaack :)

This was a strange gig. The fact I wear earplugs at all gigs took the edge off a few songs, although the new tunes all sounded awesome, even Madness. Then I took the plugs out for the encores and it all sounded incredible.

Maybe I'm overthinking it... the stage design was spectacular and the songs (both plugged and unplugged, and with the exception of New Born as I was bummed out we didn't get Stockholm) were all very good.

Bring on the stadiums.

Matt was very chatty tonight I thought. And I think he said that it was his nan's 100th birthday today! :D

Amazing gig. Everything performed perfectly with stunning visuals. The heavier parts of the songs sounded really meaty and the more melodic songs very beautiful. Falling Down felt very special as did Follow Me for some reason. Survival sounded massive as did Liquid State (much better live) and Supremacy. Explorers was beautiful. Loved all of it. :D

Archived