redbullcat, we were in block 111. Have plenty of video, but it will take me a few days to upload them as I won't be in much. Will link them here though!

Where were you sitting? I was in row T.

Really hoping that they release a live DVD of the tour/this gig (just because I went to it, for me it was amazing, and I want to relive it! :D), or something. I saw on the #askmuse Q+A session on Twitter, Matt said he wants to, so hopefully they will. I thought they'd do one of Resistance tour, but obviously not.

Bring on the stadiums next year. If they do Wembley I'm going.

Really hoping that they release a live DVD of the tour/this gig (just because I went to it, for me it was amazing, and I want to relive it! :D), or something. I saw on the #askmuse Q+A session on Twitter, Matt said he wants to, so hopefully they will. I thought they'd do one of Resistance tour, but obviously not.

Bring on the stadiums next year. If they do Wembley I'm going.

Aye I was surprised the TR tour was not DVD recorded (barring perhaps the Reading 360 app). I half imagine a big show on the US tour (LA?) might get recorded for DVD, unless they create something even bigger for the stadiums next summer.

The pyramid looked mighty impressive though. I can see what Dom means though when he said in an interview that it's slightly scary to be directly under it.

Agree wholeheartedly. Want it even more this time than last time. I think Wembley is probably a given, unless the Olympic stadium is ready in time, which apparently they said it won't be.

Agree wholeheartedly. Want it even more this time than last time. I think Wembley is probably a given, unless the Olympic stadium is ready in time, which apparently they said it won't be.

Really? I heard Matt suggesting they'll play the Emirates Stadium, although I dunno if Green Day's show there is exclusive for that stadium.

Aye I was surprised the TR tour was not DVD recorded (barring perhaps the Reading 360 app). I half imagine a big show on the US tour (LA?) might get recorded for DVD, unless they create something even bigger for the stadiums next summer.

The pyramid looked mighty impressive though. I can see what Dom means though when he said in an interview that it's slightly scary to be directly under it.

I think the plan was to release Reading as a DVD but that fell through, I think there was maybe another gig which was edited for pro release but never saw the light of day. Shame

And the pyramid reveal was fucking awesome, like close encounters of the first kind! Would've been awesome if they played Interlude as it came down then burst into Hysteria, Panic Station after that epic reveal seemed a bit comical

I think the plan was to release Reading as a DVD but that fell through, I think there was maybe another gig which was edited for pro release but never saw the light of day. Shame

And the pyramid reveal was fucking awesome, like close encounters of the first kind! Would've been awesome if they played Interlude as it came down then burst into Hysteria, Panic Station after that epic reveal seemed a bit comical

You had panic station? We had supermassive straight after the pyramid reveal which was epic

Really? I heard Matt suggesting they'll play the Emirates Stadium, although I dunno if Green Day's show there is exclusive for that stadium.

I hadn't heard that. I know little about stadiums but just checked out Emirates Stadium and it is smaller. :erm: Unless they think they can push to three nights or do another somewhere else in the country close by. Or they think their ticket sales will be lower.

I'd like to see something in the Olympic stadium. Sounds like it could be a good venue for music, and there's quite a lot you can do there before a gig, like climb the Orbit etc.

Could be cool too, although not being a big fan of football I don't know much about that stadium.

Loved how Matt mentioned they climbed the O2. Matt is definitely getting chattier on stage. Did he mentioned his grandmother's 100th birthday is 'the day after tomorrow' (so that'd be Monday) or something, or did I mishear and he said today or tomorrow?

Amazing gig. I was so surprised at how big the O2 was. I loved how everyone screamed at that line in Falling Down :p also a guy bear us shouted Citizen Erased between songs and I was like YES. also the bar afterwards was playing Muse songs all night :D

All in all a cracking day out

EDIT: im sure he said "See you in june! Stadiums!" Or something. I hope they play a few stadiums in the uk like the Stadium Of Light so i dont have to travel :p

I'd like to see something in the Olympic stadium. Sounds like it could be a good venue for music, and there's quite a lot you can do there before a gig, like climb the Orbit etc.

Could be cool too, although not being a big fan of football I don't know much about that stadium.

Loved how Matt mentioned they climbed the O2. Matt is definitely getting chattier on stage. Did he mentioned his grandmother's 100th birthday is 'the day after tomorrow' (so that'd be Monday) or something, or did I mishear and he said today or tomorrow?

Don't know but I thought it was sweet that he mentioned it. That family must have good genes as well! :happy: And lol at "lots of Binghams and Bellams".

Must stop excessive posting :chuckle: but that's how post gig euphoria on a lazy day gets me.

The gig was wicked, loads of awesome songs, didn't get a song like sunburn but was very happy with host and falling down :D also liked having knights instead of survival as the closer. Met some nice people in the queue, agnes, the dude from the south of france and the curly haired dude

thought the sound could have been a bit better though, with songs like follow me, i expected there to be a shit ton of bass but it was a tiny bit underwhelming

I know people get fed up of Knights closing the majority of the time (although it's nice to see them mix it up with Survival a bit this tour) but seriously, the riff at the end, no other point in any other Muse song does the whole crowd go as fucking mental. Knights is just one of those songs that should always be in the set

I know people get fed up of Knights closing the majority of the time (although it's nice to see them mix it up with Survival a bit this tour) but seriously, the riff at the end, no other point in any other Muse song does the whole crowd go as fucking mental. Knights is just one of those songs that should always be in the set

Shame the song is absolutely shite until the closing riff.

Time is Running out chorus and Plug in Baby?

Shame the song is absolutely shite until the closing riff.

Nowt wrong with a bit of fist pumping and that riff at the beginning. Although I gotta admit until the riff something didn't sound quite right with Knights yesterday, guitar didn't sound beefy enough in the tremolo bit

Aye Panic Station was a real "WTF?" moment - it was great, but really just a bizarre choice for that slot. Better than Resistance would've been, as the 1st night got, although MOTP might have worked well in that slot.

I hadn't heard that. I know little about stadiums but just checked out Emirates Stadium and it is smaller. :erm: Unless they think they can push to three nights or do another somewhere else in the country close by. Or they think their ticket sales will be lower.

It was mentioned in a Kerrang interview that Matt said something along the lines of "Maybe we'll try the Emirates next time instead of Wembley" during conversation. I know Coldplay played there earlier this year and Springsteen has played there, so it's not unusual for it to do gigs.

Archived