Important Travel Information

For those who don't know, there are major engineering works on the underground network this weekend.

Jubilee line is open to North Greenwich (O2 Arena), but Baker Street connection point is closed.

The Circle line is also closed

There are several other lines closed, which may effect your travel plans.

For more information check out Transport For London website

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

Planning is the way forward :rolleyes:

thanks for the heads up!

Not sure there are seats at a Muse gig... Am I mistaken ? :eek:

Often wondered what that bit of plastic was :LOL:

Seats - we have no need for seats!

I bought a ticket from Seatwave months ago (because I'm stupid and couldn't wait) and they've still not arrived with only two days to go...I hoping that the support people will get back to me and make the seller hurry up and send it so it gets here tomorrow morning but I'm not sure what's going to happen now :erm:

I'm looking to just buy another standing ticket and meet someone with the cash outside on the day or something because even if my actual ticket does come through, the extra one won't go to waste...If anyone is selling one standing ticket I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :p (but I'm pretty sure you guys would've jumped on a spare ticket already :LOL: )

Important Travel Information

For those who don't know, there are major engineering works on the underground network this weekend.

Jubilee line is open to North Greenwich (O2 Arena), but Baker Street connection point is closed.

The Circle line is also closed

There are several other lines closed, which may effect your travel plans.

For more information check out Transport For London website

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

Planning is the way forward :rolleyes:

Another 'thanks' for the heads-up :D Wouldn't have known about this if not for checking on here so it's much appreciated!! Got tickets for seats so I'm not in a rush but was planning on going elsewhere in London prior to heading for Canary Wharf so this has helped me to stay out of trouble with the other half! ;)

Seatwave support have emailed me saying I have to pick my tickets up from their office at 4pm because there was a problem which is good because I guess I have a guaranteed ticket now but I really wanted to queue up with everyone and then hopefully get as close to the barrier as possible...

How far back from the front do you guys think I'll end up if I have to get there after 4pm? There's someone willing to sell me a ticket on the day which would mean I can queue and it's cheaper than what I paid but I guess it's a risk just to get a bit further forward...

I'm trying to negotiate an earlier collection time with them though :LOL:

Seatwave support have emailed me saying I have to pick my tickets up from their office at 4pm because there was a problem which is good because I guess I have a guaranteed ticket now but I really wanted to queue up with everyone and then hopefully get as close to the barrier as possible...

How far back from the front do you guys think I'll end up if I have to get there after 4pm? There's someone willing to sell me a ticket on the day which would mean I can queue and it's cheaper than what I paid but I guess it's a risk just to get a bit further forward...

I'm trying to negotiate an earlier collection time with them though :LOL:

You can pop out of the queue to pick up the ticket. It's not really a problem so long as you are picking the ticket up at the Seatwave Office at the O2.

You can pop out of the queue to pick up the ticket. It's not really a problem so long as you are picking the ticket up at the Seatwave Office at the O2.

Is this in the O2 then? The map they sent just kinda points to a place next to it :LOL:

Seatwave @ North Greenwich

12 Pier Walk

London

SE100ES

If it is in the O2 is it well signposted? I can't remember what the inside of the O2 looks like and I have absolutely no sense of direction :rolleyes:

Hi :) !

I'm going at the O2 on saturday, I'm spending the day visiting London and I'll have my camera with me (not sure if I'll go back at my hotel before i come to the gig), so I would like to know if bridge cameras are allowed inside ?

Sorry for my english :$

This is hilarious okay (no not really) I emailed the seatwave people and they said their office that I have to go to is 31 minutes away...So I would have to leave the queue for about an hour -.-

Do you think there's any point in me queuing or will people actually let me back in the queue after an hour of absence? :LOL:

This is hilarious okay (no not really) I emailed the seatwave people and they said their office that I have to go to is 31 minutes away...So I would have to leave the queue for about an hour -.-

Do you think there's any point in me queuing or will people actually let me back in the queue after an hour of absence? :LOL:

Any way you can pick up tomorrow?

They'll be fine, as long as you say you'll be back in an hour and are clear about it.

I'll have to make sure people notice I exist then - I'm such an awkward turtle :LOL:

But that's awesome, hopefully people will be okay with it. :happy:

I'll be queueing too, so if there's an awkward turtle telling people he'll be back in an hour I'll know who it is ;)

I'll be queueing too, so if there's an awkward turtle telling people he'll be back in an hour I'll know who it is ;)

The awks have already started because I'm actually a girl :LOL:

But if you see an awkward turtle with long hair and a NASA hat around you'll probably know it's me now :p

Archived