Another amazing gig, not sure which one I preferred performance/song choice-wise of the two, but personally the first night was better for me as we were very close to the barrier, and night two we had seats in block 111. Fantastic view though, we got to see the full effect of the stage design (bloody amazing!!!) and I wouldn't have been able to do standing again anyway with my sprained foot.

I love that we got 4 different songs on day two, and that they swapped Survival and Knights. I adore both songs, but I think Knights is the better closer.

Really annoyed that I filmed all of Undisclosed Desires and then switched off my camera just before Matt started beat-boxing! That was too, too funny! Got a good laugh in the crowd as well. Does anyone have video of that? Or sound rather, I think he was backstage while he was doing it... He was on brilliant form both nights actually, and I think the fact he can bum around on a song when Chris sings and is not having to play guitar on two songs has made things more fun for him, and therefore for us. They just seem so happy to be on stage now, it's a joy to watch.

Have to compliment the excellent moshing we witnessed, well done guys, and the bit during Man with a Harmonica was hilarious!

We got the busker playing Creep as well. My friend and I looked at each other and said he probably wouldn't be collecting much money if he kept that up! :LOL:

Want to go again!!! Bring on the stadium tour...

We joined him singing creep on the way through...

Last night was truly amazing, second ever Muse gig, expected to be standing quite far back perhaps near the sound desk (having been seated before). We ended up two people from the barrier right in front of Chris. We were so close. It was all truly awesome.

Absolutely two awesome nights at the 02, Don't know which one I liked best. First view from block 106 so great overall view of the spectacular lasers and set. Second night from block 118 where close up of Matt most of the evening. This was great to see him that close and watching him play the piano was just wonderful. Think I won't recover from this for ages, by far the best performances I have ever seen of Muse. Wish I was going to more gigs so roll on summer when we might get another show at a stadium, Can only hope.

Gutted to say I didn't enjoy that quite as much as I was expecting to. It was my 2nd time seeing them (the 1st being Reading '11 :D ) and whilst the performance itself was absolutely superb I was in seated 103 because we couldn't get any standing tickets. The people around us just seemed so sedate, even through Uprising etc. and it got to a point where many were just sitting down or coming and going. That said it was nice to get a view of the entire stage and Matt looked like he was having a lot of fun!

Gutted to say I didn't enjoy that quite as much as I was expecting to. It was my 2nd time seeing them (the 1st being Reading '11 :D ) and whilst the performance itself was absolutely superb I was in seated 103 because we couldn't get any standing tickets. The people around us just seemed so sedate, even through Uprising etc. and it got to a point where many were just sitting down or coming and going. That said it was nice to get a view of the entire stage and Matt looked like he was having a lot of fun!

Should have been with us in 103! The family in front of us all had glowsticks and deeleyboppers and were mental! And everyone round us (including us!) were all up and jumping for the whole set. I can never understand why people leave after the first encore either - koc was brilliant!

Most of the people around me in block 117 were stood up and really into it, except for the elderly couple next to me. The man kept telling people in front of him to sit down :facepalm:

Lol! I don't suppose he'll be back to a Muse gig then! EVERYONE stands up in my experience - how could you not?:rolleyes:

Ok, back home and had a sleep and all now. I think for me that might be my favourite Muse gig I've been at (compared to Wembley 17 2007, 11th 2010, Reading and Roundhouse), despite the fact that it had a fairly normal setlist, compared to the previous night at least

Crowd was just so much fun. First two songs seemed kind of casual, crowd didn't really get going, but then in Map a group of people started jumping which turned into that giant mosh pit in the middle which lasted the whole gig :LOL: Falling Down was a lot better than I thought it'd be, everyone screaming at the "15000 people scream" line was wonderful. And everyone in that mosh pit in the middle was great

Shits over Roundhouse

+Joy Formidable were great

Most of the people around me in block 117 were stood up and really into it, except for the elderly couple next to me. The man kept telling people in front of him to sit down :facepalm:

Isn't there an area for people with mobility difficulties? If it's just a disabled area maybe they should extend it to people who can't stand for a couple of hours.

Otherwise I'm with you. Being someone who likes to stand to get into a gig, I hate it when people expect others to sit down. I just don't get the static kind of appreciation of a Muse gig or any gig. I think in the past everyone sat in the seated areas which is why middle aged or older people expect it. Apparently everyone had to sit down in the seated area at a recent Metallica gig.

But I just don't get it. :noey:

Also, you can tell how much more Matt is comfortable on stage now and it really makes the whole thing more enjoyable. And the whole walking past the crowd thing makes even UD really enjoyable

Yeah the change in Matt is quite remarkable, but all good! :D I expect he enjoyed it before, well he always put a lot of energy in, and there were smiles and occasional audience interaction, but he seems suddenly more expressive, and allowing himself to overtly have more fun. :happy:

Though I want to add that I find Matt's shyness lovely too. :happy:

Should have been with us in 103! The family in front of us all had glowsticks and deeleyboppers and were mental! And everyone round us (including us!) were all up and jumping for the whole set. I can never understand why people leave after the first encore either - koc was brilliant!

I looked up at one point and saw some glow sticks waving madly so that must've been them, looked like fun!

I did also have a lady in front of me recording the ENTIRE show, a few songs and some pictures I can perfectly understand, but is there any need to record the whole thing? Pfft.

This was my first Muse gig. It was amazing. Loved how Matt walked on the walkway at the back, and the beatboxing! Panic Station, Uprising, TIRO, Animals, and Follow Me were good, but the other songs were just as good.

I was in block 111. Had a brilliant view, side on to the stage. Everyone around me was really lively and stuff. I took a few videos, but as the camera+mic on my phone isn't very good they're not too good quality. I will upload them though.

Anyone else in block 111? I'd love to see some videos if you were. Loved Mr Cheese's videos, thanks!

Also, was this the first time they'd played Liquid State live? Chris was excellent, knowing how nervous he gets before singing live.

First night was the only arena gig where Liquid State was not played. Good call we got it - one of the best numbers of the night.

Ah right I didn't know it'd be been played on the other gigs of the tour so far. Yeah, it was brilliant, loved it. One of my favourite new songs so it was hoping it'd be played live.

The Joy Formidable were good too. Liked the 'Austere' song. Will have to check them out on Spotify!

Ah right I didn't know it'd be been played on the other gigs of the tour so far. Yeah, it was brilliant, loved it. One of my favourite new songs so it was hoping it'd be played live.

The Joy Formidable were good too. Liked the 'Austere' song. Will have to check them out on Spotify!

Aye TJF were pretty good. I remember Austere as it was used for the NME Awards a few years back, and Whirring I've seen a few times on MTV. Their drummer was a crazy fucker. :chuckle:

Archived