I heard a loud shout of "play Dead Star" during the gap between Explorers and Falling Down from the next section on my left. That made me chuckle a little bit. Aside from that I didn't hear much talking in either.

I think it was the same voice who shouted "play them both" during the roulette interlude. Probably no worse than me, who chanted "Stockholm! Stockholm! Stockholm!" a few times while it span round.

Can anyone tell me what the song/artist was before they came on was?

Was on for about 10mins and sounded similar to Justice...

Hey, were you the guy trying to Shazam the song that was playing before they came on stage, but it didn't work? Standing about 7/8 rows from the front on Matt's side? If so, I was waiting to see if you found out what it was and I was going to ask you!

I heard a loud shout of "play Dead Star" during the gap between Explorers and Falling Down from the next section on my left. That made me chuckle a little bit. Aside from that I didn't hear much talking in either.

I think it was the same voice who shouted "play them both" during the roulette interlude. Probably no worse than me, who chanted "Stockholm! Stockholm! Stockholm!" a few times while it span round.

If you were near the front than that Dead Star shout may well have been me; a few others around me also ended up shouting it out as well which made me smile. (Though I definitely didn't shout out play them both for the roulette, mainly because I had no damn clue what was happening!)

If you were near the front than that Dead Star shout may well have been me; a few others around me also ended up shouting it out as well which made me smile. (Though I definitely didn't shout out play them both for the roulette, mainly because I had no damn clue what was happening!)

I think I heard you :LOL:

Had a great night last night - I was on the barrier in front of Matt on Friday so it was nice to be stood further back (just in front of the sound desk) to see the whole set up/lights - they were pretty spectacular! MotP was excellent as always and I was so knackered from dancing by the end of Uprising that I had to stop and rest for most of Survival :LOL: I was with a small group of people and I have to say, the crowd around were a little static - didn't stop us from dancing though :awesome:

Best part - Matt beatboxing :awesome: Ended up crying with laughter!

Well, I had an amazing night. :D

Not only did our rear seat tickets getting swapped for standing last minute mean that we got in for less than half-price, but we didn't have to queue to get in the arena either! We were about 20 feet from the front.

Very lucky! How did you manage to swap though?

Everyone around me was singing during Falling Down! Maybe I had a really good section of musers...

Haha, yeah same here, apart from Host the people I was around knew every lyric!

And personally I've never cared whether Matt plays the piano in New Born, makes shit all difference for me. I do care however that it's at such a slow tempo

Second night from block 118 where close up of Matt most of the evening. This was great to see him that close and watching him play the piano was just wonderful.

This, so much this!!

We were in block 118 for the second night too, row V! :D View was actually pretty damn awesome i must say, and to think i was worried we might be too far round the back (after seeing it on the seating plans) to have a decent view!

Also i have to say, having never heard anything by The Joy Formidable before i was actually pretty impressed by them, they had some good tunes! Gonna check them out now. :)

Here's some of my vids from night 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjJ3o52n_Tk&feature=context-cha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q-hh6fnm7Y&feature=plcp

Wow, Pip, what camera do you use, those photos are stunning and incredibly sharp. The only decent pictures I get with mine is in shutter mode.

Panasonic Lumix TZ10 and all taken using the high-speed burst mode, because then I know I'll definitely get some decent shots form the 600 or so I take! :LOL:

Panasonic Lumix TZ10 and all taken using the high-speed burst mode, because then I know I'll definitely get some decent shots form the 600 or so I take! :LOL:

Mwahahaha we have the same strategy then :LOL:

Lumix are great, I miss my old TZ4, bloody burglar stole it :mad: and I'm not entirely satisfied with my new one (Olympus) even though it has a 24x zoom. The time has come to consider a camera change again.

Just checked, apparently I made 1,600 photos :eek:

I was three rows from the front of block 118 - great view of Matt when he ran along the bowl construction. The shout of Dead Star I heard from a few blocks round on my left side, which were the ones behind the stage, but then I think that one got a few cheers and possible repetitions.

I certainly heard a loud shout of "play them both" from my same side though during the roulette wheel bit, which I would've gone along with.

:LOL: I think I said "shit on it" or something when New Born was selected

:LOL:

I didn't actually see where the ball landed so for a second I had no idea what we would get, or that the visual had broken before it could land. Though if anyone nearby recorded NB, they probably can hear me going "Awwwwwwww" when the piano riff started. Saying that, the Headup riff was fucking beastly.

Was so knackered, I dozed off on the sofa this pm. Didn't get back too late (12.30) but was woken up/kept awake by people coming home muttering in the street, which then escalated into a full scale fight followed by a couple having a screaming argument :eek: all til gone 2am GMT

ANYWAY, THE GIG: Muse were spectacular again. I was on the other side this time, block 103 - great view as people in front were not tall. As before, I bounced/danced, sang/screamed like a loon :D I'm paying the price today but I don't care - it was/is soooo worth it :p

Feeling a bit incoherent as my brain melted but here goes: my highlights this time included Follow Me (immense dance choon), MOTP (love it love love it), Falling Down (15000 people SCREAM:D), Matt going mental on guitar when Chris was singing...OH CRAP THERE'S TOO MANY!!:rolleyes:. The whole thing was just amazing from start to finish. The use of lights/lighting is brilliant, the visuals are INCREDIBLE - the pyramid of screens is simply stunning - took my breath away. The actual stage set idea is sooo much better than the resistance towers. The boys performed their happy socks off and were a joy to watch :happy:

I'm sure post-muse syndrome will kick in at some point but atm I'm feeling slightly spacey and sporting a dopey grin. :D Of course that might due to the fact that I'm seeing them again in dublin!:LOL::happy:

Mwahahaha we have the same strategy then :LOL:

Lumix are great, I miss my old TZ4, bloody burglar stole it :mad: and I'm not entirely satisfied with my new one (Olympus) even though it has a 24x zoom. The time has come to consider a camera change again.

Just checked, apparently I made 1,600 photos :eek:

I want one of these next :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-DMC-TZ30EB-K-Compact-Camera-Optical/dp/B0073CD6AE/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1351461412&sr=1-3

Some of my pics from the above set on Flickr.

Photos are amazing! I think I was stood about 2 behind you when you were at the center.

I don't have that many photos that are great, definitely none that turned out as well as yours: http://www.flickr.com/photos/71901424@N08/

8132250676_98354363f9.jpg

IMG_0735 by philibobuk, on Flickr

8132251890_feb2690c47.jpg

IMG_0740 by philibobuk, on Flickr

8132230361_88a2e2eb4d.jpg

IMG_0752 by philibobuk, on Flickr

Archived