But your name's Dave. :stunned:

Oh Deve. Same thing ;)

It's Deven, I just took the n off and added jibberish? Idk I can't explain the logic of my 7 year old self when I came up with that username except that it was the year 2000 at the time and it seemed like a cool thing to put there :LOL:

I suddenly have nowhere to stay on Friday night ahahaha this is a nightmare

I'm going to have to get up really early and get the bus down to London on the day and take pretty much nothing with me for the weekend because I'll have nowhere to keep my bag...

The things I do for Muse omg :rolleyes:

Still...I AM EXCITE. :D

Hi!

I've got a level 1 extra ticket to sale for this Saturday evening gig, if interested PM me! ;)

Can't wait this Musey week end and thanks a lot to the person who posted travel informations!

Not a problem, glad to be of help. I have also had to change my normal travel route to the O2.

This is my first gig so I have a few questions:

1)If I bring a bag do i have to keep it with me all the time or are there lockers or something?

2) i'm planning to queue up from 9am - any tips at all would be greatly appreciated

3)i'm 16 years old and have a standing ticket - do i need yo bring some kind of id?

4)what is the standing area like for a short-ish person?

Thank You in advance :)

This is my first gig so I have a few questions:

1)If I bring a bag do i have to keep it with me all the time or are there lockers or something?

2) i'm planning to queue up from 9am - any tips at all would be greatly appreciated

3)i'm 16 years old and have a standing ticket - do i need yo bring some kind of id?

4)what is the standing area like for a short-ish person?

Thank You in advance :)

1) There are lockers at Waterloo station but I don't think there are at the O2 (I'm trying to figure out how to take clothes for the next day with me :LOL:) If you're bringing one, make sure it's small and you don't mind if it gets dirty/broken

2) Wear warm clothes that you can take off when you get inside without losing them/a jacket you can tie around your waist + take food (but apart from that idk but I'll see you there!)

3) I would bring ID just to be sure...if they don't think you look 16 they'll ask for it

4) If you're stood behind a tall person it will suck :p but you're getting there early so you'll be able to decide where you stand, it should be fine~

Hi guys!,

I was wondering if anyone out there is selling or has a spare ticket for Saturdays gig at the o2 (standing). I have my ticket and i bought 2 tickets from Musebay a month ago but i got scammed. Anyone that has been sold tickets by 'Jason Morton' (aka. jbeaneyj@live.com)...he is a scammer...dont get tricked into it. :mad:

So if anyone knows anyone thats selling please text me :07539306935 or DM me

If this is the wrong thread, then im sorry :$

cant wait for this i've been fighting a cold all week time to super dose up. Seems some of you guys are going to be queing up super early. Its going to be really cold 2moro.

i'll be on my own, anyone travelling in from Reading give us a pm, and thanks for the poster with the travel advice.

Got tickets last minute for this gig! Can't believe it. I'm in one of those VIP boxes at the O2, so quite excited. Hoping for New Born as I've heard Stockholm live before...hopefully we get a curveball like Sunburn or maybe even Muscle Museum...the chances are slim but I still have hope! :)

Hi guys!,

I was wondering if anyone out there is selling or has a spare ticket for Saturdays gig at the o2 (standing). I have my ticket and i bought 2 tickets from Musebay a month ago but i got scammed. Anyone that has been sold tickets by 'Jason Morton' (aka. jbeaneyj@live.com)...he is a scammer...dont get tricked into it. :mad:

So if anyone knows anyone thats selling please text me :07539306935 or DM me

If this is the wrong thread, then im sorry :$

I'm really wondering what he's expecting, I mean this sort of scam doesn't bring him money and it's a waste of time for both of us. Maybe he's hoping to find some naive people who forget to use the paypal security or something like that.

Anyway because of him I didn't buy tickets in the 2nd sale and now it seems like it will be a challenge to get some tickets tomorrow afternoon. Still hoping but I guess we won't get in. :(

Archived